“Great stay Impressed” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great stay Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed here on my way to Alabama. The rooms was nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable.Had a good sleep after a long drive. The staff was very helpful and gave me a room before check in time. The breakfast was surprise, a lot of variety.

I will certainly recommend it if you are looking for a hotel for your money's worth. Will stay here again on my way back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
BaymontHattiesburg, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn at Hattiesburg.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay & you liked our complimentary hot breakfast. Feedback such as yours keep our staff motivated and perform better on a daily basis.

We would like to serve you again on your next trip.

Yours Sincerely,
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed at Hattiesburg Baymont for my niece graduation. Though I have stayed in other Baymonts,this one was the best. The staff was very nice, they provided us with fresh towels for the pool. The room was clean and the mattress was comfortable. The breakfast was hot and healthy.
I enjoyed the stay and will certainly stay here on my next visit. Keep up the good work staff!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn at Hattiesburg.

We are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay during your niece graduation.

We will look forward to serve you again on your next visit to Hattiesburg.

Yours Sincerely,

GM
Olive Branch, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Baymont for my graduation and we were more than satisfied with our stay. Front desk staff was very punctual, courteous and even gave us extra towels for the pool. The rooms were cozy and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was GREAT! We expected the usual cereal and cold donuts but the hot breakfast was a nice surprise. The breakfast hostess was very hospitable and took good care of us even though the breakfast area was packed. We will definitely stay at the Baymont on our next visit to Hattiesburg

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BaymontHattiesburg, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn at Hattiesburg.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to serve you again on your next trip to our town.

Sincerely, GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I arrived on a Sunday and was greeted by the front desk & housekeeping supervisor with the biggest smiles. ( that really warmed my heart) as I proceed to check-in which I arrived too early but those ladies worked together and made sure I had a room. I was giving fresh warm towels, my room was nice & cool. The room smelled very fresh! Halls was nice quiet, & clean.......I would GLADLY make another trip here.
I really wish I could have gotten those ladies name.

Great job!

• Stayed June 2013
BaymontHattiesburg, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn at Hattiesburg. We sincerely thank you for giving A+ on our service. We will look forward to serve you again on your next trip.
Sincerely GM
Theodore, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was our first time at a Baymont Inn, but we chose this hotel over several others at the same exit because of their better online reviews. I'm glad we did! Despite being at a busy interchange, it was very quiet, and I was surprised at the room amenities for such a low price (fridge, microwave, large vanity, etc.). Check-in and out was very smooth, and the free hot breakfast was a nice surprise. The room was $30-$40 cheaper than most of the hotels at the same location yet had the same amenities. We will definitely stay here the next time we're in Hattiesburg.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your compliments & for choosing Baymont Inn at Hatteisburg. We hope to serve you again on your next trip to Hattiesburg.
Sincerely GM
Salmiyah, Kuwait
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The customer service by the staff was great. Always friendly and helpful. The rooms were rather comfortable, even though they were a little bit on the small side. It was in walking distance of several restaurants. Unfortunately, Hattiesburg does not believe in sidewalks or crosswalks, so every attempt to cross a busy street was a near suicidal endeavor.

The elevator was very slow.

None of the equipment in the exercise room worked.

This hotel does not have a shuttle to the airport in Jackson, while many of the other hotels in the area do.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn at Hattiesburg. We shared your compliments about our staff during your stay.

We will look forward to serve you again on your next trip to Hattiesburg.

Sincerely, GM

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Hattiesburg? Share your experiences!