“Good place to try” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7DGUS_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=roly+poly&fb=1&gl=us&hq=roly+poly&hnear=Hattiesburg,+MS&cid=7539822193681681481
“Good place to try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011 via mobile

I've lived in Hattiesburg most of my life and this is one of my favorite restaurants. You can have them custom-make your own rolled sandwiches or order from a menu. You can get a whole meal for $10 so it's not the cheapest, but affordable. It is located in a nice quiet building and is a very relaxing to take a lunch. Staff is usually pretty friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere