“Pretty expensive and not so good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 4 Activities in Hattiesburg
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
9 attraction reviews
“Pretty expensive and not so good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012 via mobile

Kids love Gattitown, but for adults or older children it's just average. They overcharge you for their pizza that's not that great, however the staff is usually very friendly. Their salad bar along with their soups and cheese bread is very good. Very nice how you can refill your drinks yourself and don't have to wait for someone to come get your glass. I would only recommend for people with children under 12 otherwise boring.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
“Book your child's birthday party with CAUTION”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

If you are planning a birthday party for your child either go elswhere or pray you get the employees that were running the birthday next door to us. The personal party hero we had was friendly enough, and at no fault of hers, part of what I paid for was the buffett for the adults..3 or 4 trips later (the buffett barely had any pizza on it and was even empty the first time people went out) I think everyone got a couple of slices. So at the time we paid we got a comment card (and yes we did say we DID NOT get a good value for our money. we bought the Platinum Package for $200) Oh how I wish I got this comment card after the kids went to the game room! My son and his friends had circles (balls?) painted on their cheeks, then we get to the gameroom; the kids from the other party arrive and they have all of these cool designs on their faces. The look of utter dissapointment on my sons face will forever haunt me (no facepainting is not a big deal, but for a 5yr old it is important) So, I had to try an explain that yes it was his special day too, but unfortunatly people are not treated the same in the world we live in. Thanks a lot gatti town staff for giving him that birthday gift.....

Visited March 2012
purvis,ms.
“I paid for this??”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

My wife and I took our 3 grandkids to eat and play, $93 later we had watched them go through 60 bucks in games to redeam for about 3 bucks worth of junk from China. Worst stuff that's call Pizza I have ever tried to eat, the salad was the only part that was OK. Next time we'll take them to a toy store, give them the money and then go get a real pizza!! Save your money folks!!

Visited February 2012
Brandon, MS
6 attraction reviews
“uggghhh...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Food...yuck, noise level ....too loud, cost....expensive, did I mention food..... on the buffet sat old, dried up food that had been sitting too long, skimpy choices, not worth the money. I have kids and even they don't want to go there!

New Orleans
6 attraction reviews
“Good for older kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Gatti Town has a lot to do. I also felt there were a lot of games for older children. I loved how you used a card to keep track of your available money. However, I did not feel that the buffet line was extremely sanitary. I did not feel this was entirely the restaurant's fault. Parents should be watching their children as they go to the buffet to prevent them from touching all of the slices of pizza. I would prefer a place that you can order your own pizza or has an employee monitoring the buffet.