“There we go!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Flagstaff, Arizona
“There we go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stumbled on this place lunchtime, was so glad I did. The place much to look at, but was clean and staff welcomed me right away. Ordered the pork rib plate.
You ever eat a meal, and although your tummy is full you are a little sad because the food is gone? Yea that good!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Surprisingly Amazing BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were traveling through MS & decided to try due to the recommendations. While the looks of this place may of been questionable, the food that comes from this place is outstanding. The BBQ was delicious as were the sides. My husband, not a big fan of BBQ, fell in love with the ribs. What stood out the most was their wonderful BBQ sauce. Highly recommended!

“Real BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Anyone complaining about the look of this place has no business reviewing BBQ joints. It is rustic but clean and they're putting out quality meat. The pork ribs were fall off the bone tender and delicious. Split the large rib plate with my wife, but wish i'd gotten all for myself because meat was so good.

Side items were hit or miss: beans seemed like dressed up out of the can and slaw seemed like packaged mix with honey mustard on it. The fried potatoes were tasty. Didn't try the potato salad but wish we had because it looked good.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Don't let the outside appearance fool you. This is one of the best BBQ restaurants I've been to. You get a ton for your money and the staff is friendly. My only con was that they don't seem to have set hours of operation.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Apple Valley, California
“Barbeque like none I have ever had”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I finally got to Leathas . Upon , arriving there,I was rather, surprised.,
it looked more like a back woods general store. The interior was clean, but had nothing to make you take notice.We were greeted by Leatha who said her ribs were the best in town. We ordered the pork ribs,baked beans,and potato salad. The potato salad was good, The beans were extremely sweet, and the ribs were just like none I have ever eaten. They were overcooked,and they were not fresh . They were so over cooked the bones were soft.We have had BBQ in many states, and until today we thought Missouri, was our least favorite. Sorry Ms Leatha, but our first was our last. I give you an A for effort.

• Visited May 2014