We stayed several nights in late Aug, to early Sept. 2003 to visit family which are not even 10 mins. away so for us the location is excellent and have no complaints about my stay. The staff was friendly, the room was nice and clean, no problems with the air conditioner or shower. Everything worked including the garbage disposal and refrigerator. The bed was actually comfortable which shocked me since normally I am not comfortabe in any bed. It was decorated in good taste and even the outside was done nicely. The only problem I did have (it really was more of an inconvenience) is the keys didn't work for the door on our second day but I went to the desk and they were very polite and appoligetic and gave me two working keys right away and the only reason I mention this is so you know the staff are helpful and do care. I used their computer and printer to print out a couple of maps and it worked great! BTW...as I was doing it, the man at the front desk (which is nearby) told me if I needed any help just let him know which I thought was nice of him. When we go back to Hattiesburg I already know where I am staying.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Hattiesburg Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Hattiesburg Hotel Hattiesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite Hattiesburg, MS hotel is near the University of Southern Mississippi, as well as Camp Shelby, Forrest General Hospital, and Longleaf Trace. Canebrake Country Club, Timberton Golf Club, and Hattiesburg Country Club offer excellent golfing. Gulfport beaches and Biloxi casinos are an easy drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Hattiesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.