We stay in a lot of Residence Inns, and this was very nice. Most important to me, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean and spacious. One of my pet peeves is hotels that ask you to reuse towels, then provide one small towel rack. This hotel had two. I agree the pet fee is far too high for an overnight stay at all Residence Inns, but I am aware of it and plan accordingly. (Note to Marriott: a $25-50 fee plus $100 refundable damage deposit would be more reasonable.) If I were looking for a complaint about this particular Residence Inn, I guess it would have to be the lack of an ice machine. But it's likely the desk could provide small amounts of "emergency" ice from the hotel kitchen.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Hattiesburg Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Hattiesburg Hotel Hattiesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite Hattiesburg, MS hotel is near the University of Southern Mississippi, as well as Camp Shelby, Forrest General Hospital, and Longleaf Trace. Canebrake Country Club, Timberton Golf Club, and Hattiesburg Country Club offer excellent golfing. Gulfport beaches and Biloxi casinos are an easy drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Hattiesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.