The hotel website hypes evening socials, which, of course, are a rare event. Especially on the nights we were there. Although the Residence Inn claims to be *pet-friendly*, there was a $100.00 pet fee, which we could not find on the hotel website when we booked the room. SURPRISE, but not pleasantly. The room was nothing special, the desk chair was broken, ice is unavailable unless you make it yourself, and if I had to rate the front desk clerk who checked us in on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give her a 2. If you must stay in Hattiesburg, find somewhere better for less.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Hattiesburg Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Hattiesburg Hotel Hattiesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite Hattiesburg, MS hotel is near the University of Southern Mississippi, as well as Camp Shelby, Forrest General Hospital, and Longleaf Trace. Canebrake Country Club, Timberton Golf Club, and Hattiesburg Country Club offer excellent golfing. Gulfport beaches and Biloxi casinos are an easy drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Hattiesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.