“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Gulfport

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gulfport
Comfort Inn Gulfport
You added Comfort Inn Gulfport to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9343 US 49 South, Gulfport, MS 39503   |
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
oklahoma
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2006

The motel staff was courteous, the rooms were clean and included extras (in room coffee pot, ironing board, hairdryer,etc.),the beds were comfortable, the room size was adequate, and the breakfast was great

• Liked — comfort
  • Disliked — had to ask for extra towels and klenex
  • Tips/Secrets — no
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2005

We had a bath tub faucet shoot off the wall, almost hitting me in the knee while trying to take a shower at (comfort inn,1034 beach blvd,gulfport ms 39507). We were leaving this morning.
I asked if they new about this problem? They said,yes... (thought it was fixed) I asked for my bill to be reduced. Since my girlfirend could not shower.....
They said they could do nothing until the manager comes in. I asked for the manager arrival time? Could be a few minutes or later. I asked for a precise time of arrival; as I'm going to leave for another state, now!
More stalling and no idea of managers arrival time. {Not customer firendly},da!
I then said to the staff member; would you except this treatment if you stayed at a Comfort Inn or another hotel. They said, no.....
Then why, am I raising my voice and and receiving such treatment????
She then found the managers number and called( if it was the manager). The manager said she could reduce my bill only $12.00.
I guess they assumed that was fair; I laughed! I will never stay there again. (Rude Interior)What happened to customer care?

• Stayed February 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2003

Our room was neat and well arranged. We left our room for a lunch on our second day, and left a cell phone and charger in our room in a night stan drawer. Upon our return we discovered that some one with an access key entered our room and removed the cell phone and the charger from the night stan. We tried to get help with this matter from the comfort inn staff at that location. But they stated they could be of no assistance. we suggested calling the local athorities with nagative results. we found ourselves with no avenue for help in this matter. We had to shorten our stay at the location , because of our inability to recieve communication from our homebase of opperation.

Been to Comfort Inn Gulfport? Share your experiences!