“Nice room, No one at the front desk when we checked in had...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Troy
“Nice room, No one at the front desk when we checked in had...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Nice room, No one at the front desk when we checked in had to wait quite a while for someone to show up....other than that no complaints.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

After seeing such negative reviews, I was nervous to choose this hotel. However, I am so pleasantly surprised that I will choose this hotel for all of my cross-country stops. We arrived somewhat late, but the front desk clerk was so very friendly and helpful. Although they do not have a crib available, he personally delivered more pillows to help ensure my toddler's safety. Our room is situated right in front of the pool and was easy to get to from the parking lot. Everything inside is sparkling clean and both of the full beds are very comfortable. I am very impressed with this hotel for the low price. (Notice: I am NOT a representative of this hotel. I am a mother traveling with two children and a dog.)

Room Tip: Do NOT trust the GPS! They are not on old HWY 49. Take exit A instead of B in order to travel the r...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Houma, Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

First off i am a executive chef at a full service holiday inn stating that i know how service should be to an extent! Well I tried to check in at 245 pm of my stay thinking ive been on the beach the whole day and rooms should be cleaned and ready i was dead wrong. I was told that no rooms were available and cleaned for my stay so come back in 30 mins, mind you check in is at 3pm. All i booked was a king, so a hotel with no clean rooms at 245pm is very sad indeed. Then as im walking out a guest walks in to check in and is checked in with a king room, so im wondering why i couldnt get a room but this gentlemen could. so i waited about 15 mins then went back in and got my room. Being all full of sand didnt help the wait and crying 2 year old. As we walk to the room all curtains are open to other rooms and we see nice interiors and flat screen tv's. But long behold the room looks like out of a old horror movie and a big huge box tv that the picture of so bad that we couldnt watch it. Then i go to take a shower, the bathroom is so small that i could pee in the toilet standing from the back of the tub, also the celing was falling in i guess from the moisture, i go to turn on the shower, i lift the handle and the shower barely comes out (no water pressure) because the water it still coming out the facuet i push and pull to no avail so i had to take a bath. im 6'4" its not very comfortable in the tub sitting down. After the bath we went eat. the next day i call for extra towels, i was told by the front desk that she couldnt get in touch with housekeeping so she could not get them and for me to go to the housekeeping office and get my own bc she doesnt know when she will hear from them!!!!!!! Are you really serious!!!!!!! This has to be the worst hotel i have ever stayed at! There was no happy moment at this place! I know that this review will probaly never get read or taken seriously by any staff or gm! But i know i will not go back or recommend anyone there. Also A/C was leaking in the room, i notified front desk and was told that since your syaing one day i'll be fine!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Dont go!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Gulfport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Gulfport

Address: 9415 Highway 49, Gulfport, MS 39503
Location: United States > Mississippi > Gulfport
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Gulfport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Gulfport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Gulfport Hotel Gulfport
Gulfport Ramada Inn
Holiday Inn Gulfport
Gulfport Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Gulfport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.