“Not exactly what I expected. Unlike what it says in the...” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed 1 night Here for Mine & My Husband's Wedding Anniversary so We could enjoy the Beach. But was partially ruined by our Experience here! As soon as I walked in the lobby, I noticed this horrible smell! And on top of that the staff was rude. The Man who checked us in and all was nice. No complaints about him. As soon as My Husband & I entered our room, We noticed there was someone's blood on the pillow! And to further disgust us, there was someone's hair in the shower. Obviously the "Maid" didn't know how to Clean worth a Flip! When We got back I called front desk from our room phone for fresh pillows and no one would answer. So I called the hotel number on my cell and finally they answered. The woman was extremely rude and apparently they were also out of pillows and even fresh pillow sheets. Breakfast was Horrible. Long story short...TERRIBLE STAY!!

• Stayed July 2013
Sunny P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Gulfport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
I would like to apologize for your experience here during your stay with us. The rudeness and no clean pillow cases or pillows is inexcuseable and is not tolerated here. Since your stay we have made some changes in order to make each guest stay here great. If you come back to the area I hope you give us the chance to make your stay more pleasant.
Travelers also viewed these Gulfport hotels
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn
#21 of 28 in Gulfport
3.0 of 5 stars 51 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport

Been to Days Inn Gulfport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Gulfport

Address: 15250 Poole Street, Gulfport, MS 39503
Location: United States > Mississippi > Gulfport
Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Gulfport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Gulfport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Gulfport Hotel Gulfport

If you own or manage Days Inn Gulfport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.