“I will not stay at this location again as I was very...” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #22 of 27 hotels in Gulfport

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Montgomery
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The staff was friendly. The rooms were cute but could have been cleaner. Not in the best looking area

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sunny P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Gulfport, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words about my staff. We strive to be as friendly and as helpful as possible. I also want to apologize for the room not being as clean as you would have liked. I hope next time you are in town you give us the chance to give you a more pleasant stay.
Jackson
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The front desk clerk was rude. Upon arriving, I was 15 minutes early for check in. The clerk was sitting down I asked was it okay if I could check in early. He adruptly said NO and there were no rooms available. I told him I had made an online reservation a week ahead, so he then asked my name to look it up. After being there about 15 minutes, which is now check in time, he said the room wouldnt be ready until 30 to 45 minutes. Being patient, I came back an hour later to check in. The room was ok, but nothing like the pictures online.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I would like to send my deepest apologizies to you for the inconveinence of your stay with us. The fornt desk clerk has been spoken to about his attitude with you and I apologize again for that. We try our best to provide a great stay for each and every guest.

Been to Days Inn Gulfport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Gulfport

Days Inn Gulfport Hotel Gulfport
Days Inn Gulfport Hotel
Address: 15250 Poole Street, Gulfport, MS 39503
Location: United States > Mississippi > Gulfport
Ranked #22 of 27 hotels in Gulfport
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Gulfport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Gulfport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Gulfport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.