“Good value for the money” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Carrollton, Tx, United States
“Good value for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel provides a good value for the money; had a very cold fridge in the room and a comfortable bed; the area was quiet and the room was clean. Plenty of clean towels and hot water. Good location, close to restaurants and shopping. I chose it for its proximity to family

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Carrolton TX,
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I assure you that it's greatly appreciated and hope that you'll be able to stop and visit us again.

Have a Great Day!!
R/

Frances

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Gardiner, Montana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night during a roadtrip. We got in late and the room was clean and decorated nicely. The bed was comfortable and the room was quite and had very little road noise, so perfect for a good night's rest. The breakfast the next morning was packed, but there was plenty of hot food and choices!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Your comments are greatly appreciated and will use the input to better our sevices for our future guest. I'm glad your were able to rest while on your trip. Hope to have you stay with us again.

Frances.
Pensacola, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This hotel is okay, but not great. It is not as clean as I like my hotel room to be. There are prostitutes walking around the parking lot. Lock your doors and cars. There was also people fighting in the parking lot. Had to call and report the fight before anything was done. Child was left in carseat unattended while its parents were fighting, screaming, cussing, and beating on each other and their car. I did not feel safe.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of the entire staff and myself, I'd like to apologize for your bad experience with us. I assure you that the safety of our guest is our #1 priority. Your feedback will help us to further improve for our future guest and maybe yourself, if you give us another chance to make things right.

shreveport, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stayed in a handicap accessible room.....handicap rooms need some work.....slippery floors....need non slip mats or something, shower nozzle too high to reach easily. Other than that, delightful stay while visiting with friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us, Would also like to apologize for the few issues you had in the handicap room. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help in the future to provide better service to our gst, including you , if you happen to come down our way.

Irmo, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The room décor was nice however getting bit by some type of bugs in the bed was horrible. Ants and mosquitos in the bathroom and when I reported the problem the clerk said we have had serious issues with that on the first floor. There was roaches in the closet and the refrigerator you had to put ice in it to get things cool. I still have the marks on me from the bites received. This was a true nightmare.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
The only thing I can say is that I'm truly sorry for your bad experience, here with us. I assure you that all the rooms do get cleaned on a daily basis, unless there's a DND on the door or guest request for no service. Terminex does have a routined schedule to treat our rooms.

Again, We (myself and the hotel staff) apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Respectfully,

Frances Holden
Guest Service Manager
Granbury, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I booked through hotwire. Room was clean, beds in my room were double beds, small but comfy. Breakfast was included and it was a very nice free breakfast. The motel is located near the airport, but I didn't hear any noises from my room, only when we were outside enjoing the pool. I would stay again, great value!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with us all. We, at the hotel, appreciate your comments and happy to know that you and your family had enjoyed your stay. Truly looking forward to having you with us again.

Have a Wonderful Day!

R/
Frances Holden
Guest Service Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel was great for a last minute trip. Breakfast was good, room was clean except for sour smelling shower curtain. It is located on busy Hwy, but close to beach and casinos. The pool was very well kept and roomy enough to enjoy. They ran out of clean wash cloths one day, but quickly replaced very soon. The staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. I would like to apologize for the shower curtain and towel issue, it has been addressed. I hope you will give us another chance to "make things right" with your next stay.
We are glad you were able to enjoy your time at poolside, it being the largest one on the coast.
As you have stated we are close to the beach and casinos, as well as to restuarants and shopping malls.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn? Share your experiences!