“Good location and value” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Orlando, Florida
“Good location and value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed here while visiting our son who is stationed in Biloxi. The motel seems to have been partially updated, they haven't gotten to the shower areas yet - and it shows. Otherwise the rooms were pleasant and clean. The breakfast was great, although the serving staff was not necessarily the most helpful. Our room was in the back of the motel, and it was nice and quiet - even though there is a night club in the front. The location was close to all kinds of shopping, and right off the highway - making it very convenient to get to Biloxi. Overall it was a comfortable stay, although nothing exciting. I would recommend it if you are OK with a no-frills stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your visit to the coast, and got to experience all we have to offer. If you are in the area again, I hope you will come stay with us! We would love to have you. Thank you again. Have a nice day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Tylertown, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

This motel is centrally located between the beach & restraunts. It's also not far from the Waterpark. Nice clean room with a lot of amenities. Comfortable beds & nice pool.…...........................................

• Stayed June 2013
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
All of us, at Best Western Plus Seaway Inn, appreciate you writing a review of our hotel. We just recently put new mattresses in all of our rooms, and I am glad you got to experience that while you were here. I hope you enjoyed yourself at the Waterpark; it is a fun place to be! You will have to come back and visit us again real soon. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!
Humble, Texas, Usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Seaway Inn in Gulfport, MS for two nights while on vacation. This is suppose to be a Best Western Plus motel but the property is dated and old. The rooms are small. The king sized bed and pillows were uncomfortable. The housekeeping staff did not empty the trash and left dirt wash clothes on the floor after the first night. The free breakfast food was okay but not very good. Also parts of the parking lot are signed as areas that may flood so be carefully were you park if there is a storm. Although we are frequent Best Western customers we would not recommend staying in this motel. There are a number of other nice motels and hotels to pick from in the area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for letting us know how your stay at our hotel was. I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay. I hope you will change your mind and give our hotel another chance if you are ever in the area again. Please call us ahead of time, and we will make sure your stay meets all your anticipations.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stopped at this motel on my way to Florida. The room was well maintained, quiet, no problem with noises and I loved it that there were signs that posted their "quiet hours". The clerks and housekeeping staff were wonderful. The continental breakfast was fantastic also. I liked it so well I decided to stay another night there. I'd definitely recommend this motel to anyone who may need to stay in this area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Plus Seaway Inn and for the glowing recommendation. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much you decided to stay a little longer. Our great staff and hot breakfast are just a few of the superb qualities our hotel has to offer. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future!
Augusta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The housekeeping staff was rude and unaccomadating.Instead of helping me with my request for a laundry bag she told me to get it myself(off of her cart) and walked away. The sheets were thin and felt like curtains. I guess there was a rough night at micheals b/c when I came back to my room there were cops everywhere.I obviously cant blame the hotel for that but I was taken back by it. I wish the front desk would shoot a smile every now and again. The hotel could be complete garbage but if the staff were A1 I would have no complaints.Other than that I was greatful for having a place to stay.Excellent bfast area,beautiful room,great price, and i loved the hot tub. Thank you.

Room Tip: The regular nsqq rooms are a little small,especially for 4 people.Go for the oversized nsqq.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
On behalf of all of us here at Best Western Plus Seaway Inn, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations when it came to customer service. That is not the way we treat our guests, and I cannot apologize enough. On the other hand, I would like to thank you for writing a review, and urge you to visit us again. We would love another opportunity to show you outstanding customer service.