“A Nice Stay for the Price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #9 of 28 hotels in Gulfport

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stopped at this motel on my way to Florida. The room was well maintained, quiet, no problem with noises and I loved it that there were signs that posted their "quiet hours". The clerks and housekeeping staff were wonderful. The continental breakfast was fantastic also. I liked it so well I decided to stay another night there. I'd definitely recommend this motel to anyone who may need to stay in this area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Plus Seaway Inn and for the glowing recommendation. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much you decided to stay a little longer. Our great staff and hot breakfast are just a few of the superb qualities our hotel has to offer. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future!
Augusta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The housekeeping staff was rude and unaccomadating.Instead of helping me with my request for a laundry bag she told me to get it myself(off of her cart) and walked away. The sheets were thin and felt like curtains. I guess there was a rough night at micheals b/c when I came back to my room there were cops everywhere.I obviously cant blame the hotel for that but I was taken back by it. I wish the front desk would shoot a smile every now and again. The hotel could be complete garbage but if the staff were A1 I would have no complaints.Other than that I was greatful for having a place to stay.Excellent bfast area,beautiful room,great price, and i loved the hot tub. Thank you.

Room Tip: The regular nsqq rooms are a little small,especially for 4 people.Go for the oversized nsqq.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
On behalf of all of us here at Best Western Plus Seaway Inn, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations when it came to customer service. That is not the way we treat our guests, and I cannot apologize enough. On the other hand, I would like to thank you for writing a review, and urge you to visit us again. We would love another opportunity to show you outstanding customer service.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Don't know if I would stay here with my family, but it worked very well for my business trip. Convenient to the airport and to my business destination, and very reasonably priced. Free internet, and a good breakfast in the morning. I will probably stay here again next time I am in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Our hotel is equipped to accomodate both business and leisurely travelers. I am very pleased to here this is true for you as well. Thank you for the review. We cannot wait to see you next time!
Houma, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel is right up there with Marriot and Casino rooms. Great customer service and great rooms. Great hotel for business travelers or family. Great courtyard/pool area and fitness room. Breakfast is amazing!

Room Tip: The suites are huge but standard rooms are just as nice. Suites are twice the room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
We greatly appreciate you writing a review of our hotel. We cater to the needs of various types of travelers, and strive to provide them all with great customer service and a wonderful experience. I am delighted to hear we in fact did that for you. Thanks again, and remember, our doors are always open!
Red Bluff, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed 3 nights at the Seaway Inn in March, 2013 while visiting my son. Room was very clean, bed comfortable, free wi-fi for my computer to do some work, frig and microwave, coffee pot, nice vanity area and separate from shower area which I appreciate. I used the exercise room one day during my stay. It is pretty sparse with only a treadmill and eliptical. One of the treatmill's was not working the day I was there and there was no sign on it. I did report it to the front desk and they indicated they knew about it but there was no sign. I suggested they should add one. That is really the only criticism I had to the entire trip. It was located very conveniently to the airport and they have shuttle which I used to get to the airport at a very early hour of the morning. Conveniently located just half a block from the outlet mall and across the street from Walmart and near many restaurants. Value was good also. I would stay there again when I go visit my son.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hearing guest enjoyed their stay with us, at Best Western Plus Seaway Inn, is always fulfilling. I would like to thank you for writing a lovely review and apologize for the inconvenience with the treadmill. It is back up and running fine now. In the future, anytime you are in the area, we would love to have you stay here! Thank you again!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn? Share your experiences!