“Clean/friendly staff/good location” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Augusta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The housekeeping staff was rude and unaccomadating.Instead of helping me with my request for a laundry bag she told me to get it myself(off of her cart) and walked away. The sheets were thin and felt like curtains. I guess there was a rough night at micheals b/c when I came back to my room there were cops everywhere.I obviously cant blame the hotel for that but I was taken back by it. I wish the front desk would shoot a smile every now and again. The hotel could be complete garbage but if the staff were A1 I would have no complaints.Other than that I was greatful for having a place to stay.Excellent bfast area,beautiful room,great price, and i loved the hot tub. Thank you.

Room Tip: The regular nsqq rooms are a little small,especially for 4 people.Go for the oversized nsqq.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
On behalf of all of us here at Best Western Plus Seaway Inn, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations when it came to customer service. That is not the way we treat our guests, and I cannot apologize enough. On the other hand, I would like to thank you for writing a review, and urge you to visit us again. We would love another opportunity to show you outstanding customer service.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Don't know if I would stay here with my family, but it worked very well for my business trip. Convenient to the airport and to my business destination, and very reasonably priced. Free internet, and a good breakfast in the morning. I will probably stay here again next time I am in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Our hotel is equipped to accomodate both business and leisurely travelers. I am very pleased to here this is true for you as well. Thank you for the review. We cannot wait to see you next time!
Houma, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel is right up there with Marriot and Casino rooms. Great customer service and great rooms. Great hotel for business travelers or family. Great courtyard/pool area and fitness room. Breakfast is amazing!

Room Tip: The suites are huge but standard rooms are just as nice. Suites are twice the room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GulfportBestWestern, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
We greatly appreciate you writing a review of our hotel. We cater to the needs of various types of travelers, and strive to provide them all with great customer service and a wonderful experience. I am delighted to hear we in fact did that for you. Thanks again, and remember, our doors are always open!
Red Bluff, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed 3 nights at the Seaway Inn in March, 2013 while visiting my son. Room was very clean, bed comfortable, free wi-fi for my computer to do some work, frig and microwave, coffee pot, nice vanity area and separate from shower area which I appreciate. I used the exercise room one day during my stay. It is pretty sparse with only a treadmill and eliptical. One of the treatmill's was not working the day I was there and there was no sign on it. I did report it to the front desk and they indicated they knew about it but there was no sign. I suggested they should add one. That is really the only criticism I had to the entire trip. It was located very conveniently to the airport and they have shuttle which I used to get to the airport at a very early hour of the morning. Conveniently located just half a block from the outlet mall and across the street from Walmart and near many restaurants. Value was good also. I would stay there again when I go visit my son.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hearing guest enjoyed their stay with us, at Best Western Plus Seaway Inn, is always fulfilling. I would like to thank you for writing a lovely review and apologize for the inconvenience with the treadmill. It is back up and running fine now. In the future, anytime you are in the area, we would love to have you stay here! Thank you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Ive been comin to bestwestern the last few years Angela at the front is great she always makes sure I have everything I need she is a great worker she is usually on top of things also jill she does a good job also the last couple of times I stayed jill and angela was working they make a great team it's a great place to stay never had any complaints.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have a great team of workers at our hotel, and we all do our best to make all of our customers feel welcome and taken care of. We really appreciate you writing a review. See you during your next stay!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaway Inn? Share your experiences!