“Very Good Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
biloxi, ms
“Very Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Enjoy going here with co-workers. Best pizza in Gulfport. Oversized slices are perfect for lunch. Pasta and sandwiches aren't bad either. Go there enough and the staff is good at guessing your order

Visited December 2012

Gulfport
“The Pizza was good enough, but”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Horrible eating in experience. The pizza oven was poorly ventilated such that I suspect more smoke from the pizza oven was entering the restaurant then leaving through the smoke stack above.

Portion issues, the smallest size is too small for a single person and the next size up is too big for two people.

Same with cheese.... regular cheese is a little on the light side, extra cheese is grossly excessive.

The positives? Good pizza dough which was not too chewy, standard pizza toppings, sweet tomato sauce which was perfect for somebody like me who dislikes bitter/acidic tomato sauce (hint, hint P-hut).

I will go back, might grab one of their big-big pizzas if I have a party to feed.... but no way I am eating in again

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gulfport
“loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Best pizza in Gulfport Ms!! Smaill eat in place. You can place an order to go as well. The thing is be HUNGRY when you order here. the pizzas are huge!! i fed a family of 4 off of a medium pizza.

Visited November 2012
Long Beach, Mississippi
“Typical New Jersey Pizzeria/Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Being born and raised in New Jersey...moving to the south , I thought I would never find the pizza that I grew up with...but now I found Brooklyn Pizza. This IS authentic New Jersey pizza and it is wonderful. Everything else they make is just great too. The pizzeria is typical of all the pizzerias from Jersey. We go there for the pizza, not view. The only problem I have is I live too far away for them to deliver to me...in Jersey that is a norm. Even had Chinese food delivered to me in a blizzard. The southern people are too use to the Pizza Hut/Dominoes/Pappa Pizza type of pizza...not for me! I find! them too similar to frozen pizza...I'll take Brooklyn Pizza any day! The people are too busy making this great food to meet and greet with you but that's typical Jersey, too!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ringgold, Georgia, United States
“Authentic NY Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Good people working there. Pizza has great flavor and a good thin crust. We live in Georgia but are in Gulfport often. We probably eat there 4 - 5 times for lunch in one week. The steak sandwich is really good also.

Visited November 2012