Good Day, I am in the US Army. I had to overnight in Gulfport, MS due to weather. I enjoyed staying at the hotel and nice facility. However, I did not obtain a receipt and called the reception desk where I encounter BETH with the worst hospitality/customer service. When I asked to recieve my receipt via email and she sternly relpied there is nothing that she can do to assist me. When I asked for a supervisor or manager she stated that there is no one above her. I aked her for an employee number and she stated she do not have one and hanged the phone up in my ear. When I called her back, she stated that I threatened her. I said BETH I am on speaker phone with two other co-workers. She replied I don't care whoses on the phone with you.
Disgruntle Hotel Guest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each guest suite features an apartment size kitchen with full refrigerator, two-burner stove-top, microwave oven, in-room coffee maker, dishes and utensils, and a well-lit kitchen table/work area. You will also find an alarm clock and radio, personal voice mail service and data port hookup, remote control cable TV with free HBO, and a comfortable well-lit living area. In your suite you will also have an iron and ironing board and hair dryer to use during your stay. For your convenience we also provide a 24-hour guest laundry room and complimentary hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sun Suites Gulfport Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Suites Gulfport Airport Hotel Gulfport
- Sun Hotel Gulfport Airport