Where do I begin, we arrived and we were told that the wifi was down but hopefully it would be back up before the end of the day. Come to find out, it had been down for at least a week. We unpacked and freshened the room up by wiping down the microwave, spraying airfreshener, and cleaning the shower for peace of mind. The room appeared to be cool, we checked the beds for anything that may have prevented us from sleeping in them. We left to start seeing places, only to comeback around 1 am to discover the room was hot. We called the front desk to be told we could move our things to another room. We were renting a double. I went to get the keys to move our things into the other room, to discover it was a king, why would we want one bed? Having to go down stairs, again to inform the clerk that there was another double right next to the king. He gave me the keys to that one, so we go through the routine of cleaning and checking. The refridgerator had an open can of beer inside, the room smelled of smoke, the tv's picture was extremely fuzzy and the freezer carrier a humm. But it was 2 am by this time, and the air was cool so we made due! We were informed that we could be fully refunded if we checked out or refunded 15% for the inconvenience if we decided to stay! Due to the weekend and other rooms availability we decided to continue our stay there. On our way to see some of the sites I received a call stating that the 1st rooms air was working at the time and we could go back to that room so proper repairs could be made to the 2nd room. We ended up checking out the very next day due to the craziness. I would not stay again, although the staff was fairly nice, the manager probably needs to undergo training again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each guest suite features an apartment size kitchen with full refrigerator, two-burner stove-top, microwave oven, in-room coffee maker, dishes and utensils, and a well-lit kitchen table/work area. You will also find an alarm clock and radio, personal voice mail service and data port hookup, remote control cable TV with free HBO, and a comfortable well-lit living area. In your suite you will also have an iron and ironing board and hair dryer to use during your stay. For your convenience we also provide a 24-hour guest laundry room and complimentary hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Sun Suites Gulfport Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Suites Gulfport Airport Hotel Gulfport
- Sun Hotel Gulfport Airport