My wife and I have been to the sun suites on more than one trip to Gulfport. It was a great time one trip and not so great on others. That said, you get what you pay for. It's cheap, there is a full kitchen with a full size fridge, a microwave,(if you get a room with one that works.) and a big laundry room by the office. Also bring your own pillow theirs suck. Staff was always as helpful as they could be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each guest suite features an apartment size kitchen with full refrigerator, two-burner stove-top, microwave oven, in-room coffee maker, dishes and utensils, and a well-lit kitchen table/work area. You will also find an alarm clock and radio, personal voice mail service and data port hookup, remote control cable TV with free HBO, and a comfortable well-lit living area. In your suite you will also have an iron and ironing board and hair dryer to use during your stay. For your convenience we also provide a 24-hour guest laundry room and complimentary hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sun Suites Gulfport Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Suites Gulfport Airport Hotel Gulfport
- Sun Hotel Gulfport Airport