The driveway off the main road was dark/elusive. But, the staging area was roomy and well lit. I don't usually stay at "budget" hotels, but this was a "budget" trip, and I was making sacrifices ( I thought). Though areas (carpeting) were threadbare and worn, the room was clean (most important) and the bed comfortable. There were many ammenities usually offered by more expensive venues (shampoo etc). The breakfast was excellent!
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bay Hotel And Suites
- Magnolia Bay Hotel
- Magnolia Bay Hotel Gulfport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from casinos, white sandy beaches, and challenging golf courses, our recently renovated hotel offers rooms and suites with microwaves, refrigerators, high-speed wireless Internet access, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, and cable television. Swim all year long in the indoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub. Wake up to our hot breakfast buffet. Whether you stay one night or for several weeks, the Magnolia Bay Hotel and Suites will make your stay in the Gulfport/Biloxi area a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.