One of the least expensive properties in the area, this is a freeway motel with the usual amenities. A little noisy on the interstate highway side. Staff polite and helpful. Breakfast is passable. If you head straight to the beach, Steve's Marina is about five miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from casinos, white sandy beaches, and challenging golf courses, our recently renovated hotel offers rooms and suites with microwaves, refrigerators, high-speed wireless Internet access, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, and cable television. Swim all year long in the indoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub. Wake up to our hot breakfast buffet. Whether you stay one night or for several weeks, the Magnolia Bay Hotel and Suites will make your stay in the Gulfport/Biloxi area a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bay Hotel And Suites
- Magnolia Bay Hotel Gulfport