“Disappointed!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites

You added Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9379 Canal Road, Gulfport, MS 39503 (Formerly Crystal Inn Hotel and Suites)   |
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
White Springs, Florida
“Disappointed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Have stayed several times over two years and received military discount.was told tonight we do not offer any discounts.was charged $30 more than before.receptionist told me cheaper to book online,kinda hard to do when you are traveling.only stayed cause to tired to drive around and find a room elsewhere!

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Nice people and friendly. rooms are big and roomy!clean and omfortable. just wished there was a quality restaurant nearby! limited truck parking but doable. there is a Wendy's. and a Denny close by or close enough to walk . i would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed October 2013
Kenner
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The Staff was great Amanda at front first desk made you feel welcomed and the that she was sorry to see you go. The breakfast was delicious the Breakfast Supervisor was kind, like You knew her all your life.

Room Tip: You do smell cigarette smoke but I don't fault the staff they can not supervise every guest so b...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

For the 1st time I visited Gulfport, MS. We did not previously book a hotel, but I had looked at various hotels on the internet, so I was familiar with some hotels in the area. We pulled up at the hotel at 9:10 p.m. and was in our rooms by 9:30 p.m. The staff was extremely friendly and polie, especially Amanda and Brianna...they were the best. The atmosphere was as if I was at home....the beds are so comfortable, they were the best I've ever slept in. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and hope when I go to another state, I can find a Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites there too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I would like to start off by saying this is an excellent hotel. It should be considered no less than a four star hotel. The breakfast is a full hot buffet! They have an indoor pool and hot tub. They even have a weight room! It does not get any better than that. I would also like to note that the staff is wonderful! I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel on many occasions and have gotten to know all the ladies at the front desk and they would do anything to make me feel welcome, this is why I always return. The rooms are clean and huge! I would just like to say thanks to all the staff for all their hard work.Thanks specially to Sandy,Amanda,& Shonda! Keep up the good job at Magnolia Bay and I will see you guys on the next trip.

Room Tip: I like room 310.I get this room every time.It is a King room and i love being on the third floor!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Gulfport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The staff at Magnolia Bay are promt, courteous, and professional. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The pool was refreshing and the location to local shops and the beach is great. I will recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Pass Christian, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I live here on the coast and I decided that I wanted to do a "mini" getaway for the night. The room was spacious and cozy. The staff bent over backwards for me and my finance to make sure we were comfortable!! The pool is awesome and is open 24/7, it features a hot tub and is in doors. Magnolia Bay is the best place to stay and when I need a get way I will be coming back no doubt! I recommend this wonderful hotel to anyone who is coming to the coast whether it would be for business, leisure, or a family vacation!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the king suite and those rooms are just awesome!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!