i came to gulfport on a business trip for the first time. i didnt know anything about nothin here. im away from my family and getting home sick. after spending a long stressful day taking care of business,i walked in magnolia bay. all bull aside, a sense of relief over whelmed me.they made me feel like a king in my OWN castle. i had all the luxuries of home and then some. the people there were very accomodating and nice. the place is very clean and cozy with a soothing environment. magnolia bay made my business trip into a pleasnt and memorable stay here in gulfport.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bay Hotel And Suites
- Magnolia Bay Hotel
- Magnolia Bay Hotel Gulfport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from casinos, white sandy beaches, and challenging golf courses, our recently renovated hotel offers rooms and suites with microwaves, refrigerators, high-speed wireless Internet access, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, and cable television. Swim all year long in the indoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub. Wake up to our hot breakfast buffet. Whether you stay one night or for several weeks, the Magnolia Bay Hotel and Suites will make your stay in the Gulfport/Biloxi area a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.