this place is a little hard to get into, it has a small frontage road. the rooms are great, and clean not a bad breakfast. has an elevator so easy access to both floors. needs a better restaurant nearby. wendys and dennys are about on the bottom of my list. we have access to these all the time and they are getting old.
my main complaint is pricing, as with other hotel chains, when there is an event in the area they double their prices, i paid $122.00 dollars for a room and it was the same room , that i paid $69.00 dollars for just a month an half earlier. it makes a customer not want to come back. keep your prices the same all year you might keep a happier client list or if this person is a reaccurring client you might want to at least offer them the same price they are use to paying.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bay Hotel And Suites
- Magnolia Bay Hotel
- Magnolia Bay Hotel Gulfport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from casinos, white sandy beaches, and challenging golf courses, our recently renovated hotel offers rooms and suites with microwaves, refrigerators, high-speed wireless Internet access, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, and cable television. Swim all year long in the indoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub. Wake up to our hot breakfast buffet. Whether you stay one night or for several weeks, the Magnolia Bay Hotel and Suites will make your stay in the Gulfport/Biloxi area a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.