We stayed here March 22-24 for a soccer tournament. The room was very large and I liked that there were 2 sinks (which were located separate from the bathroom) so there was lots of space for our family of 4 to get ready. There was also a small fridge. Breakfast was ok. Compared to the hotels other players on our team stayed at, this was definitely the better choice. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if in town for a tournament.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bay Hotel And Suites
- Magnolia Bay Hotel
- Magnolia Bay Hotel Gulfport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from casinos, white sandy beaches, and challenging golf courses, our recently renovated hotel offers rooms and suites with microwaves, refrigerators, high-speed wireless Internet access, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, and cable television. Swim all year long in the indoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub. Wake up to our hot breakfast buffet. Whether you stay one night or for several weeks, the Magnolia Bay Hotel and Suites will make your stay in the Gulfport/Biloxi area a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.