“Wonderful Place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites

You added Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9379 Canal Road, Gulfport, MS 39503 (Formerly Crystal Inn Hotel and Suites)   |
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Lawn, Texas
“Wonderful Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Amanda and Trevor welcomed us so sincerely! We got an AMAZING price on Orbitz and we thoroughly enjoyed the heated pool & hot tub. Our room was huge and the beds were really nice! Plus there is a fridge and microwave and coffee maker! It was nice to have all the Disney and Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network channels for my son! We will definitely make this a future destination! What a find in the midst of quite a few run-down hotels (even well-known chains)!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Gulfport, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I came into the Magnolia bay hotel for my drill weekend with the navy, tired from the week, and emotionally fried from weekly negitivity, and i walked in to great beautiful smiles from Amanda Mitchell and Kimberly Ladner, these ladies postive and great customer sent me in a complete 180, even having troubles with the room issue when i got there became a comfortable, well worth the wait as they took care of everything in a speedy manner. To take pride in a job to deal with grumps such as myself is not an easy thing, so id just like to say thank you to those young ladies and the manager who was smart enough to hire them.
-P.Compian.

Room Tip: Book it fast!!!!!!!! people are always here.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was a good place to stay while visiting our son. Close to the base. Good breakfast, clean rooms and a polite staff.Fast Wi-Fi.
The pool was freezing and the hot tub scolded you.....didn't get to use either one.
Many good eating places and shopping close by.
Would stay again.
Gave this a low Kids activity rating because no kids or adults could use the pool facilities

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We waited until we were within 100 miles of Gulfport to look for a place to stay for the night. When we found Magnolia Bay on line and the rates were so reasonable we were concerned that Magnolia Bay might be a little less than desirable, but we took a chance and are happy that we did. The hotel is newly renovated, very clean and the decor is well done and there are pleasant spaces outside individual rooms in which to relax. The rooms are spacious and the breakfast very good. The staff members are very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

OH MY GOD!!!! I visited the Hotel Dec. 13-16, 2012 and my experience here was EXCELLENT!!!!! I have not one bad memory or experience from my stay. I had the Jacuzzi King Suite and it was worth every DOLLAR. The rooms were very spacious, clean, up to date and everything I wanted and need in a hotel room. The front desk clerk and housekeeping was everything. The staff is super friendly and made sure that their guest are WELL taken care of. It is only about 3 miles from shopping and 30 seconds from I-10 East and West Bound! WIth saying that this will be the only Hotel I will ever stay at when visiting my family in Biloxi/Gulport, MS... EXCELLENT HOTEL-BOOK NOW!!!!!! I was so pleased that I booked my Hotel for New Years before I left lol!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi Kings are the best for $99.99
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We booked two rooms through Hotels.com based on the reviews of trip advisor and have to say we were extremely surprised. We got great value for what we paid. The hotel is very clean, the rooms are comfortable and welcoming. The staff catered our requests with smiles. I am most definitely going to book there again. I even loved their Christmas decorations. The location is fantastic, within 10 minutes u have everything u need; from food, to shopping, to night life. Really, I was really surprised! 10 chocolates! ;)

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!