“Bar that easily serves great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Louisiana
“Bar that easily serves great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had the grilled Mahi sandwich and it was really done well. The fish was perfect and the ambiance was excellent. I and the others in my party had a great time and the service was decent. The Bar tenders were helpful and the waitress was too.

• Visited December 2012

83% Recommend
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Been there a few times oysters are great and the Bonnie and Clyde (shrimp and grits) was fantastic. Everything I've had on the menu is good. Drinks are reasonably priced. No sign so not the easiest place to find the first time. I will be back

Tavernier, Florida
“Party after our 35th class reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

BIG FUN after our 35th High School Class Reunion, Sept 22. We danced like it was 1977! The DJ loved us and kept the great hits from our day coming. What a great time! Thank you Big Mike.

Visited September 2012
Buffalo, New York
“We were surprised also”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Looking for a local pub for lunch and stopped here. We sat at the bar andAmanda introduced herself, I had a great chicken and bacon sandwich, wife had Mac and cheese ( both outstanding).
Stan a patron at the bar asked where we were from (Buffalo NY). He sent over an order of chef Pokey's special wings. They were great!, his sauce is really good, I BELIEVE he could win the Bflo. Wingfest. Met the nicest people in the world here, we will stop again before we leave.

• Visited September 2012
Pass Christian, Mississippi
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The atmosphere is great, first of all. The staff and service were excellent. I had some of the best shrimp and grits ever and my husband had a half rack of ribs. Both servings were more than adequate, great tasting and at a decent price. We sat in the bar at a booth, the bartender was our waitress. She was very friendly and prompt. We had no complaints at all.

• Visited September 2012