“Hosted a Group from Out of Town” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 198 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pasta
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Bacchus Food and Drink is the original Cajun Steakhouse. Come be amazed by our food and atmosphere. Our menu ranges from our Bacchus Cajun Rubbed Steaks to Poboys and much more. Our full service bar includes drinks from any type of beer you can imagine to cosmopolitans and even our homemade Bacchus Brew. We are the perfect destination for business functions and birthday with our two private rooms overlooking the restaurant.
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Hosted a Group from Out of Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Everyone liked the food and the service was attentive and quick! I had the Mahi Mahi Sandwich and some fries and it was a fresh flavored and filling lunch. The out of towners were impressed.

Visited September 2013
Jourdan N, Owner at Bacchus Food and Drink, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Laura F,

We're elated you had an exceptional experience at Bacchus. We hope you'll stop by on future trips to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Cheers & Safe Travels,

Jourdan Nicaud
Owner, Bacchus Food & Drink.

“What has changed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming into Bacchus for well over a year for lunch on Mondays. Heather is usually my waitress and is like a breath of fresh air with her personality and service that makes me feel like I'm the only patron in the restaurant. However, the last two Mondays I have not had her, today I did not see her at all! The last time I was in, I was old ownership changed and I see that employees have too. This has effected the establishment tremendously and I hope that it is corrected soon. The food was still delicious but I left feeling like I missed something due to terrible service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jourdan N, Owner at Bacchus Food and Drink, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Francesjane123,

Effective today, 11/2/13, Bacchus Food & Drink is back under original ownership.

We're truly sorry you had a bad experience at Bacchus under the previous owners.

We guarantee your next visit to Bacchus will be an excellent one or your meal is on us.

P.S. Heather will be working Monday's again :)

Hope to see soon,
Owner Bacchus Food & Drink
“A bit on the expensive side”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stopped into Bacchus for a quick, late dinner while on vacation. The food was good, but a bit expensive for the small amount we ordered.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Ashame”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

What happened was a beautiful restaurant with great food? Unattractive and missing something - food not the same

Visited August 2013
Dear, Goodtaste8262013

We couldn't agree more. We apologize for your poor experience at Bacchus and want you to know that we are diligently working around the clock to bring Bacchus Food & Drink back.

We hope that you will come back to Bacchus soon and we guarantee that your experience will be exceptional or your meal is on us.

Hope to see soon,
Owner Flyin' Jalapeno
Monroe,La
“Between average and above average except for portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My daughter and I went on a Friday night. Not too busy, plenty of tables available. We ordered spring rolls as an appetizer. They looked and tasted like spring rolls out of a box, not impressed. The entree portions were huge. I had the spaghetti and meatballs which could feed three people. Although the portion was large it had an odd flavor. Never could put my finger on it. My daughter had the 14 oz bone in pork chop. It was excellent.
It took quite a long time to receive our food for which our waitress gave us free dessert. Not sure why due to lack of other patrons seated. All in all our experience was just above average. Service was excellent so that tips the scales.

• Visited August 2013