“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 198 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Germantown, TN
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Took a customer here on a recent business trip to the coast. Service was excellent and so was the food. Really enjoyed the Crab Cake and Fried Green Tomato appetizer. Prices were reasonable. Suggest calling ahead to get your name on the list.

Visited July 2014

fayetteville
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

In town for my niece's wedding and celebrating my birthday. We had multiple appetizers starting with the oyster sampler, then came the royal red shrimp followed by the crab cakes along with a nice bottle of wine. The service was excellent and the was great. Thank you "half shell" for the incredible meal and service.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Yummy Food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I ate dinner here with my family and everything we ordered was awesome! I don't think we left any food on our plates and even ordered some dessert. I had a Caesar salad, crab cakes and cheese grits which were all great. I also tried the crab claws and fried okra, both delicious.
We only had to wait about 10 minutes for a table and our waitress was great. I asked her to take a family photo of us (we're only all together 2-3 times a year) and she even offered to step outside to take it, which I really appreciated. Overall, we were very glad we read the reviews and decided to give this place a shot.

Niceville, Florida
“Good Eating and Great Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My wife and I had dinner and drinks here on Wednesday, July 9th, 2014. The atmosphere was great. It has three levels of dining and we were on the upper level. We had a couple of drinks before ordering and I have never seen such fast service. Almost before we finished asking for the drinks, they were delivered. They have every manner of oyster preparations here, I had the oyster Rockerfellow, which was excellent. My wife had the half shell salad, which had a delicious dressing and then she had stuffed portobella mushrooms with all kinds of seafood stuffing. I had cesar sala and a seafood pot pie, which was excellently prepared. I have never seen a seafood potpie before.

They also have steaks, which looked delicious as it was being delivered to the next table.

Overall this is an excellent place to eat.

Petal, Mississippi
“No service ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went there for dinner on July 10 2014. It appeared they were preparing for a large party. We were ask if we would mind going upstairs. Unfortunately I am unable to climb a long flight of stairs. We were then seated in a raised area a few steps up which I was able to do. After sitting there over 15 minutes and no server we left. From our vantage point we saw 4 servers hanging out at the bar area carrying on. At the hostess station were the hostess and 2 or 3 more. Still we remained invisible to them all until we left when one said as we were leaving " well have a good evening". To little to late for me.