“A Great Accommodation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Gulfport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Gulfport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Gulfport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9121 US Hwy 49, Hwy 49 & Russell Street, Gulfport, MS 39503   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 28 hotels in Gulfport
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“A Great Accommodation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I often stay at this hotel when traveling on business and leisure. I have been a loyal customer here for a long time because every stay is a great stay. The staff truly goes above and beyond to show that they value and appreciate your business. The accommodations are outstanding and a great value for the money. I would recommend this hotel as a top choice for anyone traveling on the MS gulf coast.

Larry O.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
We definitely appreciate your comments. Here at Comfort Suites, we make it our priority to make sure that you have a pleasant and amazing stay. Our success depends on you. We thank you and look forward to seeing you in the future.

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Baker, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for Super Bowl. I commend them first for not jacking up their rates, and second for providing a clean, fairly quiet place to stay. The rooms are a nice size, with a large flat screen, and a desk for your computer. The bed was actually quite comfortable and everything was clean. No funny odors or musty smells that accompany other hotels in this price range. The staff was also very friendly. They also provided a decent breakfast in the morning, which helped with the long day ahead. All in all it was a good place to stay and I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
SALEM, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Was looking for a hotel that had room to move without bumping into a bed or a wall and with grab bars in the bathroom. Comfort Inn had it all. My husband is blind and has mobility problems and the rooms were large enough that he could walk and not worry about bumping into anything. The bathroom was even better. Each wall of the bathtub had grab bars and a bar next to the toilet. Staff was very friendly and was helpful in suggesting a wonderful seafood restaurant just a few miles down the road. Breakfast was normal hotel fare. Hotel was clean and very comfortable and I would absolutely stay again next time we visit Gulfport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stopped at the Gulfport Comfort Suites on both the westbound and eastbound legs of a recent trip from Florida to Arizona and back. The rooms were both comfortable and clean, the hotel staff was pleasant and accommodating, and the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. The hotel is situated just south of Interstate-10 on US Highway 49, which is an exceptionally busy road. My suggestion is that if you are just stopping for the night after a day of driving, pickup some food before you check in and settle in for the night. We picked up sandwiches at McAllister's Deli (15140 Creosole Road — first light south of I-10). Excellent!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Gulfport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Everthing was clean and great. Greeting was very nice. I will be staying again. Good location from coast line. Good surrounding of food and shopping location. Quiet hotel no smell of smoke in non-smoking rooms. Thats was a plus for me for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

st. louis, mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Chose this hotel based on Tripadvisor's ranking and the price. I grew up in the area and decided to stay half way between where my brother lives and my Dad's retirement home while we were in town for the Thanksgiving holiday. There is absolutely no view at this place, but it is close to lots of eateries and the interstate. The breakfast was standard continental, but perfect for us. The young man manning the desk the evening we checked in could have been a little bit more proactive in giving us information. We had to ask where our room was located and where to park. He just slid the room keys across the desk. He was also not clear about how to access wifi. We also did use the indoor pool one evening. It's very small, but was heated.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are a bit more quiet especially towards the rear of the building.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Comfort Inn and Suites went above my expectations. For the price, I was really impressed by how modern and up-do-date the furnishings were, I expected to pay more. My mother in law stayed @ the Hollywood casino and her room was not as nice as ours, plus she had to pay for breakfast @ her hotel. I will definitely be keeping Comfort Inn and Suites- Gulfport as my hotel of choice the next time I stay. The gentleman @ the front desk was pleasant and the breakfast was more than just your regular complimentary breakfast. The beds were plush and like I said, I was really impressed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Gulfport? Share your experiences!