I had a great stay in Legacy Tower in unit 407. I'll start with the good things:
1. The tower was in a great location in proximity to the beach. You will have to cross a busy road but for us it wasn't a big deal. Casinos are about a 10 minute drive in either direction.
2. The unit was very clean.
3. All amenities were functional.
4. My family and I were visiting friends. When our friends came to visit, they were questioned by security guards but were quickly let in without a hassle.
1. I didn't feel that the staff was knowledgeable about simple procedures such as how to check in and out. To be specific, I asked someone on the cleaning team where to turn in keys and she didn't know.
2. The fountain was obnoxious and loud. It overwhelmed the sounds of the ocean and was apparently on whenever we were on the deck.
Bottom line- I would stay there again. There was plenty of room and the facility was very nice and had a lot to offer. I hope this helps!
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Tower By Biloxi Beach Hotel Gulfport