I have stayed at this particular Holiday Inn twice, now and enjoyed it both times. The staff is the friendliest ever encountered at any motel. Checkout was at noon and I was delighted to not hear a housekeeper at my door until 11:45. When I left the motel at 8 am, there were no housekeepers in sight. Most relaxing. I did not swim in the pool, but went in again to enjoy the atmosphere there. The indoor pool has a roof that opens, leaving a glass roof in place, and gives the feeling of swimming outside. The temperature in the swimming room is delighful, not cold and clammy or hot and steamy like some are. Air circulates constantly so the air, which is warm enough for swimmers out of the water, is comfortable for those who are not swimming. There is no free breakfast, but the buffet was good though expensive. The whole motel was very clean, same wonderful beds as in every Holiday Inn. The location is great....the beach is to the south and I-10 is a block north. Any store you need, including outlet mall, is close by. It's not often that you can stay in a motel where the staff makes you feel like they are all there just for you, and that they really care about your stay. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport Hotel Gulfport
- Holiday Inn Gulfport Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Holiday Inn Hotel Gulfport - Airport offers a convenient location. You can enjoy a relaxing stay at our Gulfport accommodations, ideally located off I-10 and Highway 49, just a few miles from downtown Gulfport, MS and the coast's beautiful beaches. Also, be sure to enjoy the complimentary airport shuttle provided by our hotel to the nearby Gulfport - Biloxi International Airport (GPT). Our hotel in North Gulfport is perfect for families, with its location near such area attractions as the Gulf Island Water Park, Gulfport Sportsplex, Ship Island Excursions, Beauvoir and the white sand beaches of the gulf coast. If shopping is your preference, try the Gulfport Outlet Mall, located less than a mile from our Gulfport hotel, where you are sure to find great bargains. Business travelers looking for lodging in Gulfport, MS will enjoy staying at our Gulfport accommodations situated near many area businesses. Some of these businesses include FedEx, Dupont, Northrop Grumman, the Seaway Industrial Park and the Memorial Hospital. Our hotel in North Gulfport also features a 24-hour business center and four flexible meeting rooms with seating for 150 people. While lodging in Gulfport, take advantage of our heated, indoor pool, hot tub, 24-hour fitness center and on-site restaurant, which offers a casual dining atmosphere where kids can eat for free. Check out our great Gulfport hotel room deals and start planning your trip today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.