“WE WILL BE BACK AND RECOMMEND EVERYONE STAY HERE” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Kenora, Canada
“WE WILL BE BACK AND RECOMMEND EVERYONE STAY HERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

We booked this hotel from the researching "trip advisor"..our stay was nothing less than perfect. The staff were all amazing and helpfull for any questions or requests. The rooms are modern and well kept. We will stay here without a doubt the next time we are in Gulfport. The location is also great. The hotel made our trip to Gulfport more than we could ask for.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Keep up the good work! Someone really knows what they are doing with managing this hotel! SUPER CLEAN-COMFY ROOMS-GREAT BEDS-EXCELLENT STAFF-HOTEL IS VERY WELL MAINTAINED, JUST AS WHEN IT WAS BRAND NEW! I will continue to stay here every time i visit. I am a gold elite member with Holiday Inn and have to say that this is a prime example of the NEW HOLIDAY INN's and how FAB they are! Good Job IHG!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Senatobia, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We traveled to the area for a Family Reunion. Originally we had planned to stay on the beach, but could not find any reservations. This hotel was very nice though. Clean, courteous staff and I liked having a restaurant and bar in the hotel without it having to be a resort or a casino. Our room was very well decorated and had a huge jacuzzi. It is also next door to the shopping outelt center. Bonus- You receive 2 free drink coupons for the bar upon check-in. I would stay there again with my husband on a business trip.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Horn Lake, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

rm 513. After we checked in the room, I noticed the foot guard on the beds had a couple of white stains on it. I immediately threw it on the floor when I saw them. I'm sure housekeeping saw that when they made the bed. Also the luggage rack was broken. I called the front desk to let them know it was already broken before I tried used it. Before James (front desk) said he would send a replacement, I had give him the whole scenario. I don't feel like I should have had to answer a bunch questions about a broken rack. I had to literally explain to him that it wasn't broken per se...all the joints were unglued, therefore it was unusable.

We had "a little visitor" in the pool area. As my husband and I were leaving the pool area, he gently shook out his other pants to put them on before we walk into the lobby...to find a little roach crawling on him. He told the staff about, but I'm not sure of the outcome. (Use the chairs to put your clothing on instead of the pool room's floor.)

If management wants to contact us, my husband is waiting for your response.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Andirá, PR Brazil
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

Good, spacious rooms, also clean and comfy. Staff is helpful and access is easy. Hotel is also quiet for a nice night of sleep!
I strongly recommend.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Baton Rouge, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

This hotel was perfect! We were in Gulfport for shopping at the Prime Outlet Mall and this was the closest hotel. It was located near the entrance to the Outlets. Not within walking distance for me but very close.

The room was very spacious and the beds really comfortable. The only negative would be if you are a light sleeper then the airplanes might be a little nousy for you. They didn't bother me at all.

There was a refrigerator in our room which we used for water and drinks. I believe there was also a microwave.

The staff was wonderful! Diane was especially helpful and Nancy from housekeeping was great as well. As some of the others had noted in the reviews, we came back from a day of shopping and our room had not been cleaned. I called the desk and was told that we had a "do not disturb" sign out. I told them that I took it off at 9:00 a.m. whenever we left and I was told that someone does a check early every morning with a clipboard to see which rooms do not want to be disturbed. Nancy from housekeeping immediately came to service our room. She was very nice and did an excellent job.

Everyone of the staff that we encountered was friendly. Although Diane who was on the evening shift and Nancy from housekeeping were the two who really stood out to me.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

We went to Gulfport for my son's pinning in the NAVY. Picked this place because it was close to the airport and seemed like a good location. It was nicer than the photos and the service was excellent. Very friendly staff all the way around. Had a wonderful and clean room. Not noisy either. Actually was very close to the prime outlets and also several places to dine.Would definately stay there again. We had breakfast downstairs in the hotel. Not free, but it was a good price and well worth eating there. We ended up not going anywhere else for breakfast..price was that good. Only thing was they did not have French Toast, but everything else. They served right up to 10 AM. Then reopened at night for dinners and sandwiches too. Not too far from the casino's either. About a 5 minute drive.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport? Share your experiences!