We were kind of worried being so close to the airport. We made our reservations here because is was in the middle of our site destinations. We were greeted by a very friendly staff. We got to our room it was cold and perfectly clean. Very spacious for two. We had the bed & breakfast promo and the buffet breakfast was really delicious. Hats of to the lady that greeted us for breakfast for the two mornings, she was giving aways smiles for free. This hotel is about 6 minutes from the Ship Island Excursion straight on highway 49, and the Beau Rivage was only about 15 miuntes from I-10. We heard only one plane and it sounded like thunder. But, I can say this will be a place we will be back to.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport Hotel Gulfport
- Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport
- Gulfport Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Gulfport, just off of I-10 and US 49 on Airport Road. The Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport is minutes away from downtown, Industrial Seaway, Port of Gulfport, Crossroads Mall and Prime Outlets Gulfport, Gulfport Sportsplex, Gulfport Dragway, Harrison County Fairgrounds, 255th Air Control Squadron, Gulfport Seabee Base and Mississippi Beach. Convenient destination whether arriving by vehicle or from the Gulfport Biloxi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Venere, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.