Stayed here overnight on our way to Houston. We first stopped on the main street and were going to stay there since it was right off the highway. Sketchy area! So glad we looked on Trip Advisor and found this hotel. Its only a mile or so off the main street near the airport. Only heard a plane in the morning as we were getting dressed. Its decorated beautifully, staff is super friendly, room was clean and comfortable. They have a restaurant and the food was surprisingly good for a hotel chain.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport Hotel Gulfport
- Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport
- Gulfport Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Gulfport, just off of I-10 and US 49 on Airport Road. The Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport is minutes away from downtown, Industrial Seaway, Port of Gulfport, Crossroads Mall and Prime Outlets Gulfport, Gulfport Sportsplex, Gulfport Dragway, Harrison County Fairgrounds, 255th Air Control Squadron, Gulfport Seabee Base and Mississippi Beach. Convenient destination whether arriving by vehicle or from the Gulfport Biloxi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.