“Go elsewhere.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Grenada Inn

Grenada Inn
You added Grenada Inn to your Saves list
Grenada Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1622 Sunset Drive, Grenada, MS 38901 (Formerly Quality Inn Grenada)   |
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Grenada
Longville, Louisiana
“Go elsewhere.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable but in need of work. The outside needed major repairs and cleaning. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The place will be beyond repair in a very short time. You can usually count on Quality Inn but this place is way below their standards.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Wingnut56
mike p, Manager at Grenada Inn, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Pleased to see the interactions you had with the staff were all enjoyable, and deeply apologize for your inconvenience here at our property. Your comment has been taking into consideration, and we will gladly make the appropriate changes. thank you

Stockport, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Like and earlier review wrote in April 2013 the carpet was dirty.
I went to get in the shower the next morning had put down the bath mat.
I left a black foot print on the towel.
The management in the April's review said he let management know about that compliant?
The wall by the bed had dirty hand prints on it.
The bed spread was dirty on one of the queen beds.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank janice m
mike p, Manager at Grenada Inn, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. we did clean carpet before but reading this review we have do it again...

Travelers are raving about these Grenada hotels

Annapolis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We needed two rooms for one night so I was trying to go cheap. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. In the case of the Quality Inn in Grenada, MS it was certainly the latter. The bad: The lady at the front desk was less than friendly and you would think we were asking for something of immense value when I asked her for one extra towel. Her answer, "There are two of you in the room, you have two towels." The TV continually froze and would not even turn off. When I called the front desk, the advice was to unplug it from the wall, wait a few minutes and plug it back in. This worked, but soon after, it froze again. If you are a channel surfer, BEWARE! There was also a very strong odor (cleaning supplies of some sort) when we entered the room. Finally, the items that should have been hot on the breakfast bar weren't (even at 7:30 in the morning, just one-half hour after the breakfast service started).

That said, it wasn't all bad. The rooms were quiet and clean. The gentleman on duty the next morning was also friendly. The rooms were cheap and served their purpose, though I will not stay there again simply because of the lady on duty the day we checked in. There are other places with similar prices there and I would check them out first.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank john a
mike p, Manager at Grenada Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. and about the TV, there was problem with cable one amplifire so it was fixed next day.

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is the only place in Grenada I found that would accept a pet.
We were pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed our one night stay here!
Staff was courteous and helpful, pool was well maintained and our room while not fancy
was quite clean and comfortable. It appears that this hotel is doing some remodeling and
that it may be a "work in progress". Our beds and bathroom area appeared to be new while
tv, etc. seemed older. Not a problem as the price was great! Wifi worked great. Nice area for dog walking right outside the room. We would definitely stay here again. Very family friendly atmosphere here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
mike p, Manager at Grenada Inn, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel on Trip Advisor. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.We are delighted you found your stay wonderful! Our goal is to ensure all of our guest have a great stay with us.

Farmington, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed here on way to beach. Clean and quiet. Also had some hot breakfast items. I reserved the room the day as it was almost half way. Service was friendly. I only saw two others at hotel. Not sure if Grenada is out of the way. Hotel was sufficient for family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Todd V
mike p, Manager at Grenada Inn, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay.
Pensacola, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The check in process was fast and efficient, I was given the exact type of room I had reserved. The room was clean except for the carpet. I left my white socks on in the room and they were very dirty by bedtime. The room was large, with a couch, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. I am traveling with a pet and there was not a good spot to walk my dog. My GPS could not find the motel, i found it just by luck. It is on a service road behind a Subway and Flower shop. The continental breakfast was adequate. With the pet fee this was the most expensive hotel I stayed in on my 1300 mile trip and was the least impressive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 540LindaW
mike p, General Manager at Grenada Inn, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Quality Inn, Grenada, MS.
we apologize for any inconvenience you may occur during your stay. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We appreciate your time to review your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed there lastnight. Check in was a breeze. The clerk was very nice. The room was large and the king bed was great for me and my husband. There was a piece of ceiling missing in the bathroom. But everything was clean. And I'm not too worried about looks.
There was a microwave and sm fridge. Didn't use them. But it was a nice inclusion. The breakfast was great!! Waffles,pancakes,sausage,biscuits and gravy, cereal. Bagels,muffins, donuts, toast, and fruit!! A great spread for the kind of hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012