“Nice place for the night.....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Grenada

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Grenada to your Saves list
Days Inn Grenada
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1796 Sunset Drive, I55 Exit 206 (Frontage Road), Grenada, MS 38901   |
Ranked #7 of 13 hotels in Grenada
Fredericktown, Missouri
“Nice place for the night.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We was passing through on our way home and decided to stay due to the recent reviews and price. Check in was quick and the service was great, very nice people run the place. We got to our rooms and thought they were nice. They were large with very comfortable beds. The room appeared to be clean the only downfall was it did have a musty old basement smell but since I travel with Lysol and febreeze that was quickly taken care of. The hotel offers a small breakfast that consisted of biscuits, eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, and snack cakes like honey buns and doughnut sticks. Over all for the price I think this place is a good pick just bring febreeze ;0)

• Stayed May 2013

25 people have reviewed this hotel

kansas city ks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

very nice hotel, the manager owner was very pleasant, the room was clean and the beds were comfy. it was isolated and there wasnt any hiway noise. just a really nice place to stay ou in the middle of nowhere.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Grenada, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have traveled a lot and have experience a wide variety of hotels from low end to high end. I found that the staff at the Days Inn Grenada were overly helpful in every possibly way providing affordable rooms with quality service.
I came to this area on a business trip working at a local site so when the day was over with the only thing that I wanted to do was have a quiet place to lay my head and watch television on a nice TV without disruption. This hotel has one of the most comfortable beds that I have slept on in a hotel in some time.
I would gladly book a room at the Days Inn Grenada again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I travel all over the country with my job, so I am very familiar with hotel stays. This hotel was the most inexpensive one in Grenada, MS which can sometimes mean that room or staff are also very cheap. However, that wasn't the case here. The staff was very polite and the room was clean and had everything I needed. It was a perfect place for me since I am working and don't need all the bells and whistles. Clean room, wonderful staff, and a great value to boot.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

The days inn website says this hotel has an indoor pool and the image of the hotel online looks quite nice. HOWEVER...that hotel burned down and the corporate headquarters for days inn never updated the website with the current hotel information. This place is a dump. It does not have a pool, the place looks schetchy and the rooms are dark and smell bad. We asked for our money back and went to another place down the road. The lady at th front desk was very nice is returning our money and apologized for the website being incorrect..she said they have contacted corporate several times to get it updated but they have never done it. I wouldn't recommend this place at all.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Days Inn Grenada? Share your experiences!