“Great Hotel with friendly staff.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Grenada

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Grenada to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Grenada
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1575 Jameson Dr, Grenada, MS 38901 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #5 of 13 hotels in Grenada
Grenada MS
“Great Hotel with friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel was very willing to accomodate us! A special thanks to Annie and Lakita! Thanks again for your hospitality! We needed to change rooms and that was not a problem. The beds are very comfortable and the room had everything we needed. The grounds were emaculate. Our puppy enjoyed it too!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there for about a month and a half and for the first couple weeks, all was fine then we had to change rooms 5 times over various reasons from locks broken to the AC quit and when I complained to management nothing then to corporate and we were comped a night only to have the GM raise my room rates and even told me if I didn't like it to check out and go somewhere else. How unprofessional was that I couldn't believe this and I was a repeat client. Well no more. My $1800 will be spent in some other hotel other than this one. I'm through giving good reviews of this hotel, go to the Hampton or the Comfort Inn please don't waste your. Time and Hard Earned Money here you'll be glad you did in the long run

• Stayed May 2013
Oxford, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Recently my job transferred me to Grenada,MS where I had the pleasure to stay at the Baymont Inn. I visited several surrounding hotels & stayed one night at 3 other competitors before trying the Baymont Inn. None compared to my stay at the Baymont. From day one of my stay they made sure I was comfortable & treated me like royalty.... It wasn't or rather isn't a job for them but great customer service. After the 1st night, I knew I had discovered my home away from home until my relocation process was complete. From the manager to the front desk clerk to housekeeping.... Hospitality was their number 1 concern & my 1 day stayed turned to 3 months. If you're currently in need of pampering & want a great night sleep with a friendly staff visit the Baymont Inn Grenada,MS...You will not be disappointed....you will soon discover your home away from home.... Thanks Ms. Anne & your staff for welcoming me ...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Coden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very neat, quiet homey place. Clerks were very helpful and nice. We would recomend this motel and would stay there again if in that area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

When it comes to a good place to stay this is the one I would recommend to anyone who reads this review. I've stayed here several times and the GM and her staff NEVER let me Down and go out of their way to make me feel Welcome the rooms are Always clean and neat if you stay here you want be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grenada? Share your experiences!