“Very nice place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10% with AAA
Ranked #1 of 4 Greenville B&B and Inns
Van Buren, Arkansas
“Very nice place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

It was our first time traveling through Greenville and we chose Hampton Inn from the great reviews we read on the internet. We received a five-star + rating from the staff and personnel at the motel. They were friendly and helpful...they really seemed to care about us. The room was clean, neat, and "cold"...just the thing we needed for a good night sleep after a week at the beach. The complimentary breakfast had more options on it than I have seen at any other motel chain. Our entire family was thoroughly impressed with the choice of this motel on our trip. We will surely stay here again if ever in the area.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Greenville Hampton Inn was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was great. They were friendly, offered resturant recommendations and gave good directions Without question, I would stay here again!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Springdale, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a class reunion. Good hotel, nice room, excellent service. I would definately stay here again. The free breakfast was great and lots of choices. Kind of hotel you feel safe and like being at home!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Fairyland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently. I am a retired LTC. When registering I used my business credit card, and used my name as it appears on my credit card. When I arrived the desk clerk very "snottily" wanted to know what the LTC stood for. First of all, most educated americans know the Army acronyms. Second, what does it matter as long as my card is valid and wasn't declined. We got to the room and there was actually, 1 hand towel, 1 bath cloth, and 1 bath towel each. The only thing that was a plus on this entire stay was the french toast, sausage, & fruit at breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
baton rouge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Hotel was nice and clean, and employees very efficient and pleasant. A bright spot in Greenville, and close to everything. This was the site of gathering of our class reunion. We used the lobby a lot, and the staff was very welcoming and cordial. I would recommend this hotel for any gathering. It is close to shopping and restaurants, and not too far from downtown which features the Greenville Museum which is a highlight, and definite place to visit. It covers the history of Greenville from the beginning of time with pictures and antiques.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Gardendale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed here overnight for a business trip. There were refreshments for the guests upon check-in and the staff was very friendly. The hotel is convenient and had a good restaurant across the street. Fitness center had a few problems but I rarely stay at hotels with a completely working fitness center.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly helpful staff the hostess greeted me by name after the first day. Helping me with my breakfast and friendly chatting. I loved every part of the stay except housekeeping. I was there five nights they didn't not vacuum or wipe off horizontal surfaces the whole time I was there

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville? Share your experiences!