“A pleasant surprise” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Inn   |   211 South Walnut Stree, Greenville, MS 38701   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Greenville B&B and Inns
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Recently stayed at this in on my first trip to Greenville with my fiancee and three teens. The room equipped with two doubles and a hide a bed gave plenty of sleeping accommodations.
The rooms were a bit in need of attention, but the staff kind and willing to help in any way.
Located within walking distance of a casino, night club, restaurant, and the lake, made as an ideal location.
The biggest plus, besides value, was their continental breakfast. Waffles, pancakes, sausage, eggs,...anything one would desire for breakfast was there. Fantastic.
Next trip to Greenville, we know where we'll be staying.

• Stayed November 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

My wife and I traveled to Greenville for a big delta wedding and everything was great but our hotel. I have always preferred boutique to chain hotels, but in Greenville I suggest sticking to the big name national chain hotels. We were rudely greeted upon arrival to the inn and told that our room would not be ready until 3 when there are 2 cars in the parking lot. The room was worse than a motel 6, smelled, bathrooms badly needed remodeling, and the list goes on. It really is a shame because the historical building itself is beautiful and could be home to a top notch boutique hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Very dated. The beds were very old and hard. The halls smell like smoke. The non smoking room did not smell like smoke. Don't do it, seek out comfort and safety away from downtown.

• Stayed May 2011
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

We felt that this hotel was very restful, cozy. Very Nice!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Jackson, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

the Greenville inn is a very nice hotel the room was nice,upon arriving at the hotel....customer service wasnt so bad,it could have been a little better,my room was on the second floor, i took the elevator up which gave me this very eery feeling....walking down the hallway took me back to this horror movie "the shining' floors creaking,but walking into my room the bed was comfortable the room was clean I really liked it....I wanted to turn the tv off after I went to bed but i was given a feeling some one else was there ......this must be a old building because holds many memories for someone...but overall my stay was ok but edgy......

• Stayed October 2010
alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2009

My wife and I took 2 very young grandchildren for an overnight visit to Greenville, MS. We had previously stayed here on another visit and had liked it. We had requested connecting rooms and were told that we had reserved the only connecting rooms in the hotel. We got there in the early afternoon to check in. Our reservation was not honored upon arrival as the connecting rooms had been given to another traveler. I felt sorry for the young lady at the desk as she desparately tried to gain understanding by phone from her superiors as to what occurred. She made the reservation and knew we had reserved the connecting rooms. She was as outdone as we were that we had been bumped. Be careful of this place as a reservation with a confirmation number means nothing at this hotel.

Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Memphis,TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2009

Rooms clean but dated.

Employees were unfreindly but efficent in there jobs.

Expensive for the price/quality relationship.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Service
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Greenville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!