“Very nice hotel price reasonable too.” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fulton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
bristol, wi
“Very nice hotel price reasonable too.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have stayed here 2 times while attending a family reunion over the past 3 years. The hotel is nicely decorated. The rooms are clean and perfectly designed with a microwave and fridge. The staff is very friendly and are willing to find a discount if one is available.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sherman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I found this hotel late at night (3am) while traveling along I-22 (US-78). We were tired and didn't expect much since it is in the middle of nowhere, but were pleasantly surprised. This hotel was very clean, modern, and comfortable. The room air conditioner is the type that keeps the fan running all the time, instead of cycling on and off, which I like for better sleeping. All the staff were very nice. The included breakfast was good standard fare including scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage. The cinnamon rolls were amazing! The only negative is that I paid full price by booking at the desk instead of online where I could have saved about 20%.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any bad rooms. The hotel is off the main highway, so noise is not a problem.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
West Brooklyn, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were going to a conference a half hour away in Alabama. We were disappointed not to be able to stay in the town where the conference was. When we got to the hotel, we found that our disappointment was a blessing! The staff was friendly and helpful, even under stressful conditions. The rooms are spacious, beds extremely comfortable, breakfast very good. The pool was also nice. This is also one of the cleanest, well-kept hotels I have seen in a while. We have stayed at pricier hotels, but never been as pleased as we were with this one. We will be back whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great surprise a big city hotel in a charming small town venue. Clean and quite. Great mattress. For an in between town this was much better than what we thought we would find.
The only negative I found was the ice machines aren't on every floor.

• Stayed June 2013
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Couldn't believe we found this hotel on our way to FL. Very nice, almost 3 years old according to staff and still sparkling like brand new. Very spacious, beds and pillows were great. Breakfast was even better than expected. Very pleasantly surprised and glad we stayed the night!

West Plains, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very nice hotel. We loved the room design - long counter, rolling table, individual reading lamps all delighted us. We loved the soft and firm designations on the pillows. Breakfast was a hit, with warm cinnamon rolls, good juicy sausage links, and the big fun - a pancake machine that spit out quite decent little pancakes. Thank you for having the sound on the TVs in the breakfast room low, and a choice of channels being shown. I haven't tried a Holiday Inn Express for years, ended up with this one at a good price on hotels.com. Now I will look for them!

Midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We happened into this town after somehow missing the Tupelo exits. We ate at the Pizza Hut on the other side of the bridge where we talked to a nice waitress. Feeling tired and not wanting to navigate to the next bigger city we followed her recommendation to stay at the Holiday Inn Express here. I hate staying at most hotels, I get grossed out very easily. I do really love this place and so did the rest of my group. The staff were super helpful. The hotel was clean and updated. I didn't enjoy the elevator, the lighting is so dim. It feels awkward to be standing in the elevator in lighting I would describe as romantic with strangers. My family loved the room. The rooms are tasteful, clean, welcoming, and comfortable. I love these beds, I actually would really like to know everything they use. My husband and I were both so comfortable. We had recently been rear ended in a car wreck and it's been really hard to get comfortable at night. These beds were a revelation. I love the all lighting choices in the room, There is a way for one person to be working with ample light while another sleeps with out any light interference. The air conditioning in the room was amazing, we like it a little chilly when we sleep and we were able to achieve that perfect temperature. We never heard any neighbors or noises. The space provided in the room was ample and we had quite a few things including a mountain bike. The bath products provided were coveted by members of my family for the awesome smell. The pool area had a lot of seating to watch my children. There is no hot tub which would of been a bonus but nothing to complain about. We did not use the fitness room but could see it through the window in the pool. It seemed nice and clean. The breakfast in the morning has a lot of choices. I have a dairy allergy so it can be tricky but I was able to eat and get full before we left. The other people in my party all loved their breakfast options and they can be picky. I highly recommend staying here and wish it was a place we traveled to more often as we felt so comfortable there and slept so well. On the return journey home we even diverted course some so we could stay here again. We all wanted to stay there with not one complaint from anyone in our party, We appreciated being treated to the same great service and stay some two weeks later. The same gentleman helped both times and he is a real customer service person and should be valued by this establishment. The lady running the breakfast went out of her way to be accommodating. Thank you for making both of our stays so great. We will be using you at every chance we are given.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!