“Excellent experience even for one night.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Forest
Kissimmee, Florida
“Excellent experience even for one night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Will stay there again. Was there for just one night but the service and the cleanliness of the hotel was amazing. The breakfast was very good and all the staff was very attentive. I would definitely come back when I go back on my road trips.

• Stayed November 2013

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed one night (4-24-13). In the Forest area for some family business prior to attending a business meeting in Memphis. The staff and the facility could not have been nicer. Upon arrival, the front dest was able to "bump" us to a larger room to give us, (4 adults, 1 room), more space. The room was clean, well appointed, and comfortable. As an early riser, (usually around 4:30-5 am), I was waiting in the lobby with my laptop when I was kindly offered coffee, even though the breakfast area did not open until 6. A small thing, perhaps, but just the type of gesture that makes a favorable impression. The complimentary breakfast, while standard fare, was tended by two lovely hostesses who ensured all the guests were accommodated. The "Holiday Inn" chain is not a "5star" chain, but it has never claimed to be so. For the cost involved, this property MORE than met our needs, and would certainly be our first choice on any return visit to the Forest area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Mesquite, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

while traveling to Florida at Thanksgiving time I always stay either in Vicksburg or Forest as they're good stopping points for me on the first leg of my trip. Very clean room & I always reserve a handicap accessable room. At my age it's hard to get in/out of a tub to take a shower after traveling that day. wonderful pillow top mattress & of course the choice between firm or soft pillows made the nights sleep wonderful. The staff is always helpful & nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Free High speed internet was also a nice plus & easy to use. Would stay there again for sure. Easy on/off the interstate & easy to find.

Room Tip: handicapped room has hand held shower which is wonderful. the shower was a walk-in so didn't hav...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Springdale, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Check in was quick, friendly greeting, warm popcorn in the lobby. King suite was clean and well appointed. Breakfast was excellent. Although my room faced the highway, it was quiet. I appreciated the fitness room's recumbent bicycle.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
North Richland Hills, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

You just can't go wrong with a Holiday Inn Express. They are always clean, great breakfast, and the lady at the front desk was great. My family stopped here for the night on our way back home in Texas after a two week vacation and would deffinatly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Checked in with my name and told the clerk I had a reservation. (online prepaid)When she asked for the card I made the reservation with, I thought it was for "incidentals.". She ran my card for the room again! No paperwork then or when I left. When I gave her my room key she took it and waved goodbye. Since i knew there were no incidental fees i thought all was well and went on my way. My credit card company alerted me by email sent to my phone. I called HI Exp and they said the charge would drop off in 3 days. It has been a week and I am still working on getting my money back.

• Stayed June 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011 via mobile

We drive a semi truck and usually the motels we can park at are sub par. This one is five star.

• Stayed November 2011

Been to Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest? Share your experiences!