“I love to take my kids here!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 79 Restaurants in Flowood
Cuisines: American
Mississippi
“I love to take my kids here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Zaxby's is a popular chicken chain. I'd never had it before moving to the south. While it may not be as inexpensive as some as the others (aka not a dollar menu restaurant), Zaxby's offers anything of the chicken variety, from sandwiches to tenders baskets to wings. I often like their chicken tender sandwich and the comeback sauce is delicious! My kids like the Zaxby " happy meals" where a rice krispy treat is often included.

Visited January 2012

Flowood, MS
“Yummy Chicken Tenders”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Great Tenders and sauce. But if you are not in the mood for fried food, not much to choose from. There are two salads we get frequently, The Black and Bleu and the Buffalo Bleu. Buffalo is a little spicey but has little chunks of Buffalo Hot Sauced Chicken, which is good. Portions are ok for both salads. The Black and Bleu has blackened chicken and Blue cheese. It is yummy and one of the only salads I will eat with no dressing.

Visited July 2011
Pearl, Mississippi
“Greatest salad ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Great food. LOVE the onion rings (although you can't eat them often for the calories) and the Zaxby's salad. YUM!!!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DC
“chicken, chicken, chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

Had the chicken fingers and wings. Pretty good and filling. meal comes with texas toast which is great. wish i had a zaxbys in dc

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love chicken wings over all foods. I thrive on spicy food and am usually disappointed by most restaurant's idea of...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2008

I love chicken wings over all foods. I thrive on spicy food and am usually disappointed by most restaurant's idea of spicy food which doesn’t even rise to the level of being, “tangy,” much less “Hot.” With this in mind, I ordered Zaxby’s hottest, wings ( with the “insane” sauce). My hat’s off to them for actually offering a dish that challenges the capsaicin tolerance of this chile-head! I was drenched in sweat by the time I finished! That said, the wings taste was just average and the fries weren’t all that good.