“Nice find” 5 of 5 stars

1003 Treetops Boulevard, Flowood, MS 39208   |
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Flowood
“Nice find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Enjoyed the stay, nice and comfy. I know now my place to stay when I come to Jackson. Good find. Very friendly staff. Surprisingly very concise breakfast. Coffee superb. WiFi access free and very good signal. They had 3 access point all with excellent signal.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Collierville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Normally we have stayed north on I-55 when we come to Jackson; this time we decided to try Flowood and this motel. We were quite pleased. We had a large room with a king-sized bed, small sofa, work desk, frig and microwave. The room was clean. The price was much better than other places in the vicinity. My only complaints are the rather hard mattress, though pretty standard for a less expensive lodging, and the lackluster breakfast. This will be where we will stay in Jackson.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

I was a bit worried after reading some of the reviews, but when I got here I was pleasantly surprised. Its at a great safe location. It's clean! It's spacious too. We've stayed at some really bad places, this is not one of them. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
Villa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were very pleased with our stay; it was clean and updated (both very important to us). Service was good, as was the continental breakfast. Our only complaint...although our room smelled fresh, the hallway going to the rooms smelled of cigarette smoke. An employee was smoking outside the building, directly in front of the door that leads to the hallway. If that is his routine smoking area, that's likely where the smoke is entering the hallway. Otherwise, this was the best place we've stayed in a long time; it's not a luxury hotel, but very comfortable, clean, roomier than most, and updated. We travel from GA to TX routinely, and we plan to stay here on our next trip. We have no comment on the pool or fitness center since we did not use them.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Big Creek, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel at least 10 times in the last 18 months or so. The staff is excellent. They've always been nice and helpful. We stay there because I've had numerous medical procedures in those last 2 years and have also stayed there in previous years for other medical purposes. We've never once had a bad experience there. The manager and owners both recognize me now when I come in or call and do their best to give me the same room (unless I request otherwise).

The only downside, is that they have no pool, which my son would enjoy a lot when he goes with us. I give this hotel 5 stars because I've never had a bad experience there. I was quite surprised to see the couple of bad reviews and wonder if it was under different management at that time.

Because of my great experiences there and because they have such great prices, I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for nice, clean rooms and a very helpful staff.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Gig Harbor, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here for over a week for business. Clean rooms & very helpful staff. There is no pool or fitness room, which is one reason the price is cheaper. The breakfast is very simple, but again it's not reflected in the price. Wifi works well and the location is perfect. I need to come back for business again and will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: I asked for a room away from the ice machine. Otherwise all the rooms are the same.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

What more can I say. Everything was as it should be. Clean rooms and bathrooms! Very friendly staff and service! The manager even stopped by to let me know that I had left my door cracked open. How many managers actually actively check security like that. Whenever I'm in jackson I will stay here!

• Stayed January 2011

Been to America's Best Inns Flowood? Share your experiences!