“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Flowood
Fargo, North Dakota
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

An almost perfect stay. A short wait at the airport for the shuttle and it worked well the next morning for the ride back to pick up the rental car. The room was large and very clean, the king bed comfortable and fresh--everything worked. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is good, with a convenience store, grocery store and many restaurants within walking distance, however--no sidewalks. A slight problem if you do not have a car.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stayed here for a week on a business trip. The room was very spacious with a comfy bed. The breakfast was pretty good, i particularly like the waffles. I like the location, its a short walk to many restaurants and grocery stores. The staff was very friendly. This was the first hotel i have ever stayed in that had five HBO channels which was great. The wireless internet speed was blazing fast com pared to other hotels i have stayed at. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Orange County, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a good motel-like experience but nothing special. The room was just a typical room with extra space for a couch; that, evidently, is what qualifies it as a "Suite." I asked for a quiet room and was given a room a next to the elevator. The TV remote would not turn on or off the TV, maid service was below average. None of this means I wouldn't stay there again, but I think I'd try something a bit more upscale.

Room Tip: I don't think the desk clerk paid any attention to my request for a quiet room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
VIREN_D_PATEL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping cleanliness is not up to your standard. We are platinum award winning hotel and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We will make sure your room allocation request is properly taken care every time you stay with us.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope that next time you are in town, you give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Please call me on 601-331-4380 any time. I would like to talk to you.

Vic Patel
Booneville, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I frequently stay at this hotel when I have business in the Jackson/Flowood area. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the room is always clean! Overnight stays couldn't be any better than this! Everything you need and in a safe location. Frankie always has a smile to share and is available to answer any questions or help any way possible.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Carriere, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Rooms were very nice. Suite with sofa, chair, and king bed. Great value and very close to good shopping only a block away. Breakfast is better than most choice hotels. Would definitely stay here again. Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay close to jackson but not in Jackson.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I hope it was mayonnaise. I sat down on the couch in my room to eat my dinner. That was when I noticed the couch had white stuff all over it. Gross! I hope it was mayonnaise. This was the second room they gave me. The first one I walked through a spider web. Then on top of that the hotel would not honor the internet rate. They came up with a story that I had to book 3 days in advance to get that rate. I asked for a quiet room. I was 10 ft from the ice machine. I was told there were no rooms available on the top floor. Then they give me one after the spider web incident. Then the room the gave me was the board room. I stay in a lot of hotels. I like comfort suites. I like that home like feel. This hotel made me feel like I was in some institution.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
VIREN_D_PATEL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our platinum award winning hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. As with our quality promise I did refund 100% of your room charge.

Please call me on 601-331-4380 any time. I would like to talk to you.
Vic Patel
tulsa,ok usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

New property, so the room we were in had nice colors, furniture and bathroom. We had a very clean room and the bedding was comfortable. They had airport pickup and the front desk personel were friendly. Our deal came with a breakfast was included in our booking which was a plus. In the morning they served a good breadfast with a variety of fruits, juices, cereals with hot sausage, eggs, waffles. All in all a good deal, nice place to stay!

Room Tip: Book direct and save!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!