“Our favorite place to stay when in Biloxi” 5 of 5 stars

You added Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12009 Indian River Road, D'Iberville, MS 39540   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in D'Iberville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Let me start with the good, because it wasn't all horrible. Comfortable beds and linen, good location, pretty good rate ($83/night), excellent staff, decent breakfast (especially when it is free)!

OK, that said.....I am actually surprised Wyndham has their name on this hotel. I have stayed in two other Wingate hotels before and never thought twice about this one because of my past experiences. Seriously felt like a budget motel. Painting done recently I guess was all over the place. Very small bathroom and tub. Furniture (while new) looked like some stuff I had in 1992 and felt like it was 3 sizes too small for the room. Desk chair had rips and tears. Carpet was also from 1992 and stapled in the corners. Pillows on the bed were about the size of a medium throw pillow with the pillowcase wrapped around it.....most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

I could go on and on but really, this hotel is not worthy of the Wingate/Wyndham name. This has to be another hotel at some point.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Pensacola Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly your front people are very helpful, the breakfast was great, the cook was very attentive,also informational your house keepers does a great job our rooms were well kept we enjoyed our stay we will come back

• Stayed December 2013
premeaux, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
I am so pleased to know you enjoyed your weekend stay. Our staff works hard and enjoy spending time with our guests. Please come back again very soon.
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My trip was nice but I really was looking forward to my breakfast. I always stay at the wingate always clean.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

premeaux, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
First of all Thank You for your continued loyalty to our hotel. I am so glad to here that you always stay with us. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Travel guy is right!!! After our stay recently we noticed that the rooms lacked real cleaning, more of a light surface cleaning from the previous lodger. Our breakfast seemed to have dry old food available . The toaster is from the "dark ages" but the toast just drys out, it doesn't toast. Mostly it seems as if no one is really in charge to see that things are done properly. No manager around to resolve problems for guests. I suppose that our sheets might have been changed, but maybe the fact that the bottom one was all wrinkled, perhaps it had been used by the last person. This place is not up to the Wingate standard!!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
I am so sorry your trip was less than you expected. We are working hard to ensure that this case is not the norm for our property. Our housekeeping staff has been notified of your dissatisfaction and appologize for your displeasure. Please give us another chance to make you a satisfied guest.
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I enjoyed the stay. The rooms were very clean. The heating unit did not work in my room and there were no extra blankets at the front desk.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. Your comments on the heating has been turned over to our maintenance department for investigation. The blankets are now stocked at the front desk for the next guest who may need one. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville? Share your experiences!