“Outstanding Stay Could not ask for better” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in D'Iberville
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had to cancel my reservations before staying at this property, but after getting the run around via Wyndhams Corporate Site, I contacted Sarah Wiggins, front desk manager at this hotel. She was extremely compassionate and professional and took care of correcting and getting me my refund after there was an error on Wyndham's Part. If the hotel and staff is anything like Ms. Wiggins, I would imagine you should have a great trip.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville, responded to this review, November 16, 2012

I have shared your comments with Sarah and she joins in me in saying thank you. I apologize you had difficulties with the corporate site but I am happy Sarah was able to take care of the situation for you. The enitre staff at the Wingate understands the importance of delivering a fantastic guest experience for all of our guests. Thank you again for your kind remarks and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville

Address: 12009 Indian River Road, D'Iberville, MS 39540
Location: United States > Mississippi > D'Iberville
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in D'Iberville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Biloxi Hotel d Iberville
Wingate d Iberville

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.