You added Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville to your Saves list
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in D'Iberville
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
CONYERS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Room noise because of dehumidifyer was almost unbearable.

Matress was very uncomfortable and sagged in the middle.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that the noise from the dehumidifier distrubed you. These dehumidifiers are in the rooms to provide extra comfort to our guests and the next time you stay please feel free to turn it off. Thank you for comments, it is through comments such as yours that we are able to meet and exceed our guests expecitations and correct those things that may have been overlooked. I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the Bjloxi area.
Larose,La
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Asked housekeeping to just empty garbage and leave extra towels as we shower in the morning and again before going out to dinner. We were left 2 washcloths,2 hand towels & 2 bath, (no extra) she took the tip though. Had to go to desk ask for wash cloths 2 days in a row. Upon leaving ( we left the night before we were to leave) I forgot my 2 cell phone chargers,we called hotel when we arrived home 3 hours later and desk clerk(Brandy)to go check our room( refused to go to our room to check).She stated she was all by herself and could not leave the front desk until 7 am next morning. We had a friend in Ocean Springs who would have gone retrive them for us so we called her back and again she refused . I told her I would call next day and report this to manager. My husband asked her what she would do if she needed to go to the rest room,she didn't answer.Our room was the first room on left in the hall by the desk.Manager told me next day that Brandy said she told us if someone came for the chargers they would have to wait for her to serve the guest BUT she would have gone get them. THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.We had to call the friend and tell him NOT to bother to go because she refused to leave the front desk. (Brandy you know this is true) Anyway, long story short, chargers were FedExed to me at a cost of $29.74 charged to my card on file. Thanks Brandy for all your help. You deserve a raise.Will I stay here again??????????????? Maybe.... I made a great deal through Hotwire,But if I ever do stay here again, I will make sure I don't leave without all my belongings......and probally bring my own towels..........................

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ginny P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you taking the time to review our hotel and share your concerns. I apologize for the problems you encountered and have addressed these issues with our staff so they can be avoided in the future. It is only through comments from our guests that we are able to address and correct issues when they occur. Thank you again for bringing these issues to my attention and we look forward to serving you again the next time you visit the Biloxi area.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville

Address: 12009 Indian River Road, D'Iberville, MS 39540
Location: United States > Mississippi > D'Iberville
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in D'Iberville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Biloxi Hotel d Iberville
Wingate d Iberville

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Biloxi / D'Iberville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.