“Biloxi Trip - Nice Hotel Not At a Casino” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Double Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in D'Iberville
Memphis, Tennessee
“Biloxi Trip - Nice Hotel Not At a Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This hotel is great, a fresh clean look in the lobby area and the rooms are nicely decorated. Check in was fast and friendly. The rooms were spacious, plenty of shelves and work area, bed was very comfortable, nice ammennities in the room with fridge, microwave, all utensils, plates, etc. There is no stove top in the rooms if you plan on stayling longer than overnight and are tired of eating out and don't mind cooking a small meal. Breakfast was OK, standard type of serve yourself. Did think the cost was a bit high as compared to other extended/vacation stay type places with similar conveniences. Somewhat tricky to get to the hotel the first time as it is nestled within a new shopping center area but OK after that.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our viewers and staff. Located just minutes from casinos, beaches, and shopping we're nestled in the perfect location. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at the Home2 and we look forward to your next visit to the MS Gulf Coast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

If you travel a lot in Mississippi for work you get used to being disapointed in the the quality of hotels. That is not the case with the Home2 Suites. I'm not sure if it is because it just too new, but right now it is a very nice place to stay. The rooms are set up for serious convenience. Nearly a full kitchen. Lots of counter space and lots of good eletrical outlets. Free Wi-Fi. Big TV with real HD channels.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was quick, not wonderful, but decent. The place looks nice and clean and a place you really feel comfortable. You can walk to lots of restaurants if you are tired of driving. I really enjoyed staying here and will use them again if I have to come back to the area.
One thing I would note is that the place is not ideal for families with kids. The breakfast area is bar height, designed for on-the-go adults. My room did not have a tub. Kids would be welcome, but parents would need to be prepared for things to be a little trickier than at a more tradtional hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Wow, thanks for telling us and others about your experience, sounds like you have found a place to call home when traveling to the MS gulf coast. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Aberdeen, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Chose this hotel for convenient location to Coast as well as great rates. We enjoyed having a larger room, modern furnishings, full kitchen and small things such as multiple outlets at lamp bases for our phones, iPad, etc. and good use of storage areas. As mentioned above, I too did not like the fact that the bathroom door would not stay open on its own. Also, may be trivial,but the breakfast bar was only open 0600-0900. That may suit most, but we like to sleep in a bit on the weekends and didn't really enjoy running for bfast while still half asleep. Another trivial point, I reserved a queen room and upon entering, noticed that the bed didn't look quite as big as ours at home. I went to the desk and asked the clerk if we indeed had the right room and she said we did. I told her that was not a Queen sized bed and she said "Well, that's OUR Queen bed." Again, wasn't a big deal for us but if that space is important to you, may need a King bed. If rates continue,we 'll certainly stay again!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to tell us and others about your experience at the Home2 Suites. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our spacious suites. You have many different choices when choosing the Home2 brand so I hope your travels will bring you back home to us so you can have the opporturnity to experience one of our larger king studio suites.
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed here for one night while driving back from FL to TX. I am SO GLAD I picked this hotel. It was right off of I-10, but tucked back enough so that you didn't get any freeway noise. The hotel is only 6 months old too. The building was beautiful. What a great concept from Hilton! Check in was great. Chelsea at the FD was very nice and helpful. My room was impecible. I mean, spotless clean. The kitchen area was great, the living room and computer area were fantastic. And wow, the bed was AMAZING. I slept great!

Only two small nit picky complaints- the bathroom door does not stay open. I don't like to get ready with the door closed because I get hot. I had to prop it open with the chair from the room. Not a BIG deal, but it would have made the room 100% perfect. And noise....it seemed like everyone staying that night were on the 2nd floor with me. At about 1am, I could hear people yelling in the hall about how drunk they are. Again, not a big big deal. They also slammed their doors a lot too. Nothing the hotel could control, but I would recommend asking for a room away from people if you want quiet.

I missed breakfast so I canot comment on that. The general area is great. Lots of dining options within walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from people or a quiet room to avoid the door slammers
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to tell us and others about your experiences. We are SO GLAD you found us as well!! We hope the next time your travels bring you to the MS gulf coast you will make your way home to us!
Bowdoinham, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great Hotel facility and, especially, staff.

I have stayed three three separate times in 2012 and the amenities match my needs - quick breakfast, very good gym, good laundry facility, very close to food (walking distance - shopping mall - not downtown but has great variety) and room was perfect (King Suite).

I do work in the room and office setup within the room was excellent. Free internet/printing was also appreciated.

I can't say enough about the staff - all pleasant and efficient. This includes administration, front desk, housekeeping and maintenance personnel.

One minus for me, the business traveler, was the slow turnaround time for dry cleaning.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to the Home2 Suites Biloxi North D'Iberville, your feedback is very important to us so thank you for taking the time to tell us and others about your experiences. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the MS gulf coast.
Opp, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had the most wonderful stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We have a special needs grand daughter and the general manager Victoria went way beyond the call of duty to accomodate us and make sure all our needs were met. We loved the handicap room and the spacious bath. We plan to stay at this hotel every time we come this way which is very often.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My stay here was a lengthy one and the hotel staff has made it very comfortable and an easy transition to a home away from home. Lauren-the front desk clerk is very friendly, heldful, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It's the best deal for a quality stay!

• Stayed September 2012
Victoria L, General Manager at Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
We know you have many choices when you're away from home, so thank you for choosing us and allowing us to make you feel at home. We look forward to your next visit into the Biloxi area.

Been to Home2 Suites Biloxi North / D'Iberville? Share your experiences!