“Nothing Special” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Bellev
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Don't go hungry, it's always too crowded, the wait is horrendous. The food seems like it's pre-made and microwaved. I feel like the only thing going for them is the atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Price Rip-Off”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My wife and I had lunch there today at 11am. When looking at their menu, I noticed the price was $3.50 more than stated on their website. When I questioned the waiter, he said the price on the menu was for dinner and more expensive. When completing the meal, I looked over the check and found they had charged me the dinner menu price ($3.50 more) so I again questioned the waiter. The waiter said I was given the larger dinner portion and therefore charged more. I was upset so the waiter said he would take care of it. When he returned, the price was reduced to the lunch price. I will not return to this restaurant again as you cannot trust them. How many people are they taking advantage of with these two price lists?

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
los angelos
“Very professional staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is a very busy restaraunt. The wait staff and one would assume the kitchen staff as well really earn thier money at this location. Our waiter had at least 5 or 6 tables some of which had parties of 6 or more. He was very fast, courtious and precise. He made no mistakes in our orders or from what I could anyone around us. The wait time for us was about 30 min on a Friday night, parties of 6 or more expect longer waits. We got there fairly early, around 5:45, and as we waiting for our table wait times seem to increase. At one point there were about 40 people waiting for a table.

• Visited March 2012